Sunday, September 17, 2017

LA CANE une autre fois

Well, I thought my limited French might catch your attention, exactly as the cane has captured Lynn's attention.

Yesterday, my weight was up immensely, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This might mean that we have to take a different approach to losing weight, or simply I might have to stop eating.

I informed Lynn of my weight, and Lynn informed me to get the cane. No waiting around this time. Unfortunatley, the position of me bending, supporting my upper body with my hands on a chair, was not protective of my back. We tried my supporting my entire upper body on a counter, but there was no swing room for Lynn to use the cane.

Lynn, however, remembered that Aunt Kay had stated when we visited that another equally effective way is that I should lay on a bed, with my bottom propped up by pillows. No strain on the back, just on my bottom. [This proves that Lynn is thinking back to the visit to Aunt Kay, and benefitting from her experience.]

Now, the bad point. Lynn stated that maybe the spankings are not working effectively enough because of the sex we have most times immediately after the spanking. Thus, this morning, there would be the spanking, but no sex immediatley following, and as it ended up, we were up very late, and went to sleep with just a cuddle.

We went into the bedroom, Lynn carrying the cane, and I put two pillows on top of each other. I suggested to Lynn that she should try a few practice strokes on the pillows, because this was a different motion than when I was standing bent over at the waist.

Lynn did a few tentative strokes, then smacked the pillows with considerable force, and a loud thud. Lynn cheerfully stated that she was ready, and I slowly lowered my clothes, baring my bottom, and then placed myself on top of the pillows. Lynn was ready, but I was not looking forward to the experience.

Fortunately, Lynn did not cane my bottom as hard as she had the pillows, and gave a few strokes of a very timid nature. No reaction on my part made Lynn aware that she was being timid, such that she stated maybe we will do a few more after she had gotten to six. Another eight or so had her getting a feel for swing and distance, and the last couple received a reaction from me.

The strength of those last two strokes will probably be the starting weight for the next spanking.

When finished, Lynn stated I could get up, and I thanked her for spanking me. Lynn responded that I was welcome, and left the room to continue her day, leaving me to straighten the bed and put the cane away.

The remainder of the day went very pleasantly. What will happen today is probably a repeat of yesterday, because yesterday's immediate spanking was because my weight had gone up, but today is the routine of every second day. Maybe bread and water is the solution.

bottoms up
Red / Mike

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We went into the bedroom, Lynn carrying the cane, and I put two pillows on top of each other. I suggested to Lynn that she should try a few practice strokes on the pillows,"

I don't think it's your place to be making suggestions to Lynn that she should cane a pillow for practise!
If she's not in charge when she has a cane in her hand it's hard to see when she is.
For your part learn trust.
By having the need to organising your wife you seem to lack it. I doubt if she would do you any great harm with the cane.
You emailed me and sought my views...
Rosy

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Lynn regarding no sex after the caning. It is meant as a disciplinne and should not be rewarded after with a sexual release.
I also have to say I agree with anon. when he states that it is not up to you to be making suggestions. To me it only means you are seeking control. If you want to be disciplined you need to submit to her will and her way.

Anonymous said...

I think if Mike and Lynn are comfortable doing it the way they prefer it's ok. It's not up to others to judge. They can only tell how they deal with this.
Keep up the good work Mike.

dwcmike said...

Rosy:
I am somewhat following Aunt Kay's advice that a cane is a formidable item, that needs practice to give the user assurance and confidence. Lynn was very tentative, and then quite wild, until she had taken maybe ten swats with the cane at the pillow. The spanks then landed accurately with a thud. Let me assure you that she then delivered accurate stronger spanks when my bottom was the target. Unlike over the knee, stance and body rotation are a part of using the cane. Aunt Kay's video and manual help explain this quite well, but practice does make perfect. I have not ever tried to explain, or urged practice, with any other implement. Thanks however for the comments.

Sara: The separation of spanking and sex may occur more often, as Lynn desires. However, the spanking solves the problem, and the love immediately does come back to the forefront. But if Lynn wants to make a separation of the two to make spankings more effective, then her wishes wil lbe the reality.

Evan: being the male, i totally agree wtih you, and hope Lynn will also. However, it may not be so each time, as in discipline spanking for weight loss.

Johnb: whatever works for the couple is the way to go, but other opinions also lead to new thoughts that might be helpful. Thus, the reason for this blog so that others cna communicate their situation.

bottoms up
Mike

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend spanks me for fun and foreplay. I sometimes wonder about disciplinary spanking, but my girlfriend is somewhat skeptical about it. However we know another couple for whom DD seems to work. We answered their online ad and they invited us to their place. They said it had started off with the wife spanking the husband for fun and it later moved on to discipline. She still spanks him for fun using her hand or a flat implement, but when he does something foolish, she disciplines him with a cane.

They went on to give us a demonstration. The husband lowered his trousers and underpants and bent over a table, and the wife gave him twelve on his bare bottom with the cane, fairly hard. It would have made me yell, but he took it without a word. I guess he is used to it.

She then handed the cane to my girlfriend and asked if she would like to try it on me. She only gave me four on the seat of my underpants, not as hard as the wife had caned her husband, but it still hurt too much for my liking!

The wife said she had several canes and my girlfriend was welcome to take one of them with her. I am glad to say it has remained in the closet in the bedroom since then. My one very limited experience was enough to convince me that the cane is a most effective form of discipline for a woman to use with a misbehaving husband or boyfriend!

Regards, Richard.

dwcmike said...

Richard: A cane can be VERY EFFECTIVE< if used with strength. We recommend spankings, bot h for fun, and for discipline. Who knows what the future entails
bottoms up
Red/Mike

larryK said...

Great marriage--great wife---once in a while my outrageous behavior can just make her too frustrated and angry. We both know when a paddling has to make things right--no argument from me I got it coming. Its always the same I get the skiiny stick--take a quick shower---bend over out of shower hold bottom of tub and she paddles my naked butt and it hurts like crazy---When done no lingering anger or resentment--we are both back to being real good with each other---Our sex life is good but its not a time either of us are thinking of sex--Even after many years I am kind of nervous right before-----Since it is totally just between us no matter of shaming or embarrassment----If others knew i would be laughed out of this town by my male friends Any other guys???

dwcmike said...

larryK : many other men are spanked, but still a extremely small percentage of the population
bottoms up
Red/Mike