Tuesday, April 03, 2018

A present sent to Danielle and John

Friends are really important, even ones we have never met in person.

Without giving a lot of detail, this blog was helpful in connecting and encouraging Danielle to write me privately.

With emails, I was able to encourage her to begin the journey down the road of disciplining her husband for play and for real!

Danielle and John have both grown in the realm of marital discipline, and I believe it has helped both of them as much as marital discipline has helped us.

Danielle and Lynn have chatted privately, and both have helped and encouraged each other when needed.

A short while back, I sent Danielle and John a present of some appropriate tea towels and a bath brush.

Danielle's reply:


"When I came home this morning John told me that there was a package waiting to be opened. Always exciting... but we were thrilled when we opened your gift. What a wonderful bath brush that you sent us. We have been looking for one for years; only found a plastic one that got broken soon.

We send you a very big thank you, it is great! Of course I have tried it out immediately and I must tell you it made an impression."

Aside: I have yet to hear John's reaction to the present.

Enjoy life...

bottoms up
Mike

5 comments:

Hermione said...

How very thoughtful of you. I think.

Were the tea towels the "Bottoms Up" ones?

Hugs,
Hermione

Tiggs said...

Lovely, useful, practical gifts indeed! How very sweet of you two! And it's easy to see how your encouragement and guidance has led to such a wonderful new aspect of their lives! Everyone has benefited in amazing ways!

dwcmike said...

Hermione: yes,very thoughtful,and i will relate the present Danielle sent in return in a while. Both John and I will definitely feel the effects. The tea towels were as you guessed.
Tiggs: both couples have benefited from the discussions.
Mike

katlyn said...

I love the photo immediately above. He looks so much like my little guy. What a cute body and sweet bottom.

Katlyn

dwcmike said...

Katlyn: glad you enjoy the view. Hoe the spanking solves the problem, and leads to great sex.
Mike