Tuesday, April 03, 2018

re-visiting Veralsi

This first cartoon I found to be wonderful.Humor is even better than spankings, but if you combine the two, it is truly a wonderful World.
I thought I would re-visit the outside of Veralsi's Spanking Showcase, and look at some of the public pictures.
Simply click on the link, and then click enter.
Notice that I always try to take you to the page that requires you to (possibly) read the age requirements, before getting to the site.
The site is predominantly women being spanked, but has a number of sections of women spanking men.
IF anyone has joined this site, please offer a small review for my readers.
I would love a free membership for a week, so that I could then explain more about the pictures, but I am content simply advertising the site by showing a few drawings from the public area.

bottoms up
Mike

2 comments:

Hermione said...

The first picture is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I must share it with Ron; he's a boxing fan.

Hugs,
Hermione

dwcmike said...

Hermione: I loved the first drawing also... it's funny.
mike