Friday, November 30, 2018

After a spanking...is this how it is from october 2002

A site worth visiting is ourcastle, if you enjoy spanking fiction.
The two separate items here come from the site!  However, this site has been closed.
First is: http://www.ourcastle.com/posters/hallie/ and is titled: " After a spanking.........Is this how it is?"
Posted by Hallie on October 04, 2002 at 10:35:45:
"Why did you spank me?"
"Because I love you"
"How is that showing me you Love me?"
"Do you feel Loved?"
"Yes"
"Do you feel safe?"
"Yes"
"Did I scare you?"
"No"
"Other than making your bottom sore, Did I hurt you?"
"No"
"You came home from work looking for a fight, Didn't you?"
"Yes, I had a very bad day. Everything that could go wrong went wrong."
"What did you want to accomplish with fighting with me?"
"I wanted the release. I wanted to scream!"
"Did I make you scream?"
"Yes!"
"Did you get the release you sought?"
"Yes!"
"Are we angry with each other?"
"No"
"What would have happened if we would have fought?"
"We wouldn't be talking like this now."
"That's right. Would you have felt better if we would have fought instead?"
"No."
"Do you feel I abused you?"
"No!"
"Some people would call that abuse."
"Yes, I suppose so."
"What would you call it?"
"Being cared for."
"I love you."
"I know, you showed me how much."
*******************
Some actual wisdom was in this little story, at least in my way of thinking.....
bottoms up
Mike

3 comments:

Hermione said...

Mike - that's a very good description of what goes on afterwards. Such a catharsis!

Hugs,
Hermione

Matt said...

Very sweet.

dwcmike said...

Hermione: very true, at least in our situation.
Matt: i would say very truthful.
Mike