Wednesday, November 28, 2018

positions

I thought I would just have a day of a few photos....Maybe you might suggest appropriate titles!

1. Performance review at the office... note the quality of the artwork done by the engineer
At home in the den, more items can be lite on fire than just in the fireplace.
Sometimes, you don't feel like having him over your knee, so the chair can still be very useful!
Annoyed in the kitchen? Deal with the situation immediately1
Another unique position is you want him to admire those new expensive shoes that you recently purchased!
bottoms up
Mike

2 comments:

EvanM said...

I have been in those positions, more or less, except that when I have to worship her feet the emphasis is on kissing toes not the shoes

Anonymous said...

I get paddled a couple times in a yr--for punishment only---The only position is over the knee---I take a quick shower and get paddled--I am a much bigger person than my wife --but over the knee works--I just grasp the carpet with my fingers and toes ---I guess I get paddled over her lap cause thats the way I got it at home---it just has always been that way--We both seem to know at the same time when things have to be settled by a spanking--and we want it done with. things are always really good afterward---she has vented her frustration and I made things right--so to speak.