Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Lynn's stress relief

Isn't this what many men want to see?
Thought I would start the day with a little humor.

Lynn's stress relief came yesterday, as she decided that it would be a good idea to spank me!

A scolding and then explanation of the reason, and then bare bottom over her knee while she used Miss Hurley to excellent effect.

Lynn many times uses Miss Hurley on only one cheek until she sees enough bright red to be happy, and possibly significant squirming on my part, before moving to the other cheek to administer the same type of spanking.Lynn then moved back and forth, staying for only a short while on one cheek before moving to the other.

Lynn had a wee pause, with me still over her knees for her to reset, and then a lot more spanks were given.When finished, Lynn was very relaxed, my bottom was on fire, and we made passionate love to each other.

Later that day, Lynn requested i show her my bottom, and was quite disappointed that the red had disappeared.
Shortly thereafter, she found another reason to administer a number of spanks, and was quite happy doing it.
Before dinner was done, another couple of spanks were administered for another reason. Lynn was definitely happy all evening, whereas my bottom was quite sore when trying to sleep. The old 'sleep on your stomach' was called for.

All in all, Lynn is now reasonably stress free, at least for the time being.

Spanking Lynn hadn't really relieved her stress, but spanking me certainly helped her mood!
bottoms up
Mike

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Persistence always pays off!

R

John R said...

Photograph No3 shows the absolute correct position for an OTK spanking, with the man's penis directly between the spankers slightly open thighs. This allows her to choose between closing her thighs or leaving them open.

JWLR said...

Nothing like a woman who is willing to keep working until the issue is solved! My wife does exactly the same type of thing for her stress or frustration with some issue. Like Lynn she also loves to see and admire her work as part of foreplay, the more red, the wetter she gets.
R

dwcmike said...

Recidavist: Definitely true

John R: glad you liked the drawing. It just reminds us that the woman is in charge.

JWLR: very true. A determined woman is a happy and contented person, if she feels she is accomplishing her goal.

Mike

spankedinCT said...

Hi Mike, just set up a account. My wife spanks me regularly. at least 3 times a week, sleep on my stomach often, but what she likes the most is when I have to stand up to eat, she thinks it's so funny.

dwcmike said...

spankedinCT: Wonderful, that you have an acount. You can now easily follow this or other blogs, plus join other yahoo groups.
mike.

Rob said...

Hi Mike,
I created an account so I could leave comments from time to time. I've left comments in the past, but didn't have an account. Love your blog and read it frequently.