Tuesday, December 18, 2018

vintage spanking photos

Well, i thought I should get back to browsing the web, and finding spanking sites that I may have talked about in the past, but maybe are new to many readers.


It would be far too much effort to try and categorize what I have talked about for over three years.


I have always enjoyed looking at pictures of women being spanked, but have adapted well to my being spanked by Lynn, as the only way almost all spankings occur in my life.


But the photos of women, specially the ones on this site vintagespanking are the type that I remember while growing up.


Thus, if you would like to see photos from a different era, or possibly just new photos, taken in black and white, with period costumes, then venture to this site.

The women of this time came in all sizes, which is wonderful, and far more real. Every woman has her own unique beautiful shape

If this picture were actually happening, imagine the sting of this switch made out of birch.

Over the next while, I will be updating my links, and adding new ones.

Many new sites, and older ones exist, and it will be a good stimulus for me not just to look for topics, but find other sites with their unique perspective.

I will even try to link to the F/M ideas, without either endorsing nor negating their practice. Live and let live, just don't ever cause permanent harm, and everything must be consensual.

The August 8. 2008 has a man being birched, but the hat is absolutely amazing.

One last thought... as you travel to a new site, always their are links to other sites. If you find something you think I would like, please send it along to me...


The photo below I actually remember from my younger days, a long time ago!
bottoms up
Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

Speaking of other sites, do you have any idea what has happened to the DWC? It hasn't been updated in months, which is slow even for them. They haven't even bothered to change their own missed again deadline.

I hope this is not gone, it was fun

dwcmike said...

eric: no idea, but I will visit the site again soon. Hopefully it will always exist, but it costs money to own and operate. Deadlines are always difficult, in a one person with a few helpers situation.
Purchase something form the site, or make a donation, and help keep the site alive.
Mike