Monday, March 26, 2018

A WICKED SPANKING TOOL

Well, I finally ordered a while ago an implement from Aunt Kay, that I felt I would truly dread. For readers that remember Lynn and my visit to Aunt Kay of the DWC, one of the implements she used on my bottom was "the Punisher". It was a heavy, thick leather strap, while being quite thin in width. Simply a couple of strokes and my knees were buckling.

Lynn sometimes uses the cane, but does not swing it with conviction. I know that this is a dangerous statement to make, as Lynn reads this blog. Lynn uses the bath brush with definite conviction and force, and I believe enjoys seeing the effects it causes, both on my reddening bottom, my verbal reactions, and my feet dancing in the air.

As always, a spanking has a purpose, and it should be effective, and remembered.

One additional fact is that when Laurie and James visited us, Lynn borrowed and used each of their straps extremely effectively. Nearly every stroke resulted with my knees buckling from the force and intensity of the spank. Laurie complimented Lynn on how effectively she spanks her man, and that she is an accomplished disciplinarian. A very nice comment, from an experienced Lady.

Thus, I decided to order this strap from Aunt Kay, and Lynn agreed.

A picture of the strap!!!!
The description from the Disciplinarywivesclub website:
Due to requests for an implement that was ‘strap-like’ but had more impact, the DWC is introducing the MagnaStrap. It is easy to handle and has a dramatic impact. The MagnaStrap should bring immediate behavior improvement.
MagnaStrap is 17 awesome inches long. The easy-grip rounded handle is 6” long and the rubber strap is 11” long, 1” wide, and 3/8” thick. It is made with very high quality materials and workmanship. You’ll love how easy it is to use and it will soon become a favorite.
$71.00 plus shipping
My opinion: now that Lynn has used the strap. It is ferocious.

Lynn decided I needed to be spanked, even though I had been spanked severely just three days before regarding her weight loss scheme. It was decided to use the new strap.

On the first stroke, my knees buckled, from the chastising effect of the strap. Each spank was delivered with seeming ease on Lynn's part, with devastating effects on my bottom. I cannot explain the feeling, but probably will be able to do better after this magnastrap has been used another time on my bottom.

The strap is easy to hold, and seems to just attack your bottom in a easy swinging motion. I was able to sort of see it coming the first time, and it did not seem to be intimidating. From the moment it lands, the shock is immense, and the intimidation is acute. MY knees involuntarily buckled, and I have absolutely no recollection if I responded verbally. Lynn paused, until I straightened my knees and legs, and again the strap made it's movement towards my bottom. Again it landed, and the intensity simply overwhelmed me, causing my knees to buckle.

By the fifth stroke, I was extremely slow in being able to stand, from the numbing pain of the spanks. Lynn then, or a spank or two later, stated let's have four more, and please count them out loud. Those four spanks are the hardest I have ever endured, and much more than any of the straps that Laurie had.

When allowed to rise, I thanked Lynn, and was allowed to feel and look at my bottom. I was amazed that Lynn had only used the strap on a small area of my bottom, which was fiercely red,
and that the top part of my bottom was untouched. I felt that my whole bottom was aflame.

We hugged, and caressed, but Lynn decided a few minutes later to use the small hair brush and redden the top part of my bottom, to match the lower portion. When Lynn finished, I was most truly spanked.

We then hugged, and kissed again, all was forgiven, and we made love. My bottom has been red for two days, and only today has the redness mostly disappeared.

Lynn has finally found an implement that clearly spanks severely, with little effort on her part, and maximum effect on my bottom and me. I hope that she does not feel she needs to use this implement any time soon. (Soon being in the next year or more).

If Lynn wants to cover my entire bottom, then she will probably simply have me standing upright, so a little padding exists everywhere, and maximum spanking surface is available.

I wholeheartedly recommend this magnastrap for any woman who wants to deliver an extremely painful spanking that will be remembered for a considerable time by her partner. I already regret havng purchased it, knowing that it awaits my bottom whenever LYnn feels it is appropriate. [Aside to Janeen: it is far worse than the bottoms out position you prefer with a bathbrush, when wanting a strong spanking!]

Aunt Kay might soon be dong a roaring business, and the men that are on the receiving end will feel a roaring fire on their bottom, and possibly be roaring with noises as it is applied.

The easiest link to this strap... click here. then scroll downwards as it is on the front page of the site after you have hit enter.

ADDED THOUGHT: IF YOU DO ORDER THIS, ADD A SHORT NOTE SAYING DWCMIKE SENT YOU! (A space is provided for any extra comments!) Lastly, it comes in an extremely well sealed package,[ inside is cardboard, then heavy brown paper to wrap it, with heavy clear tape] and with the label for customs stating rubber kitchen implement. In no way would this ever open, without prolonged use of scissors. The return address is dwc, and a post office box number. It is sent by airmail.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM RE-POSTING WITHOUT EDITTING FORMER POSTS. THIS IMPLEMENT WE THREW AWAY,AS IT WAS TOO FIERCE! PERIOD.


bottoms up
mike

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be out of your mind !
My wife was spanking me today with the hairbrush with the usual protestation on my part and requests that she use her hand instead.
The phrase, "this is going to hurt me more than you..." appears to relate to the spanker using her hand rather than the brush or strap. We don't need to get something more effective than the brush! !
I was sore enough after my post work spanking. The strap would likely make it worse...(better?).

Anonymous said...

oh gee, thanks so much for that link. I thought a hairbrush was bad enough, but apparently this is "just what I was looking for." gulp

Anonymous said...

On January 26th you said, "One day we will get to the spankings that result in heartfelt contrition, and pleading. We are not there yet, but Lynn does read this blog, so who can predict the future."

Be carefull what you ask for as it might come true.

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that looks a bit much for me. I believe spankings should be loving and with authority but not wicked or cruel. The brush used properly will sting significantly and make its point.

Not sure most women would be able to deliver such a painful spanking. But then again I may be wrong.....

Frustrated Dude

Matt said...

My wife does hang out on the DWC web site, but hopefully she won't read your "glowing" review. Yeouch!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Matt. Hoping against hope Sara doesnt order the Magna strap but fear it may be indeed the valentine gift that she says may be a little late.

To be honest i dread it and at same time wonder how much of it i can take. That answer I am sure Sara will post in time.

Anonymous said...

I think that should be used on Chris Brown. Thoughts?

FLR-HappyHubby said...

Mike, thanks for the excellent product testing and recommendations that you provide.It really takes the guess work out of buying these items which are virtually impossible for most people to try out first.
I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. It is so interesting & descriptive, its just like I was there. I can almost feel every stroke. I would have to work up a lot of courage to buy this. But, I will let my wife read and if she wants it then I'll have to get one.
We did get the Hollerin' Hollow from DWC about a month ago, My wife was very eager to try out a cane and she was not disappointed. I did make a small modification however. I found a piece of very stiff round power cord, likely from a computer, that fit very snugly down the entire length including the handle. My reasoning was that my wife would be reluctant to swing with adequate velocity so increasing the stiffness & weight made it much more likely to achieve the desired result.
And it is VERY effective, Even at moderate velocity the effect is dramatic. She has used it without any warm up and the result is overwhelming. Also, it provides a penetrating soreness that lasts far longer than even my heaviest oak paddles. And it requires a lot less effort on her part- don't want tennis elbow or carpal tunnel to develop. We have names for our most intimidating tools and call this one the Stinger. BTW I slipped up a bit this week and fully expect more than a maintenace spanking this weekend.
Gary

dwcmike said...

Anon: please sign with a false name. Simply, it works... While receiving it your mind can only listen, and your bottom absorb.

Anon: please choose a name. I hope your partner uses this on you for not using a name.

Anon: thanks for looking back on my blog. Read above for my best wishes to you.

Frustrated Dude:
Spankings need to be effective. The nature of the offense determines the severity. This implement is easy to use, and with little effort delivers maximum effect. This would be swung with less effort and strength than a bath brush, but deliver far more effective spanks.
A woman would have no trouble using this implement, and would definitely appreciate the results in behaviour regret and modification it would readily create. Giving twelve strokes, instead of sixty with a bath brush would be deceivingly less of a spanking.

Matt: In all fairness, you should point out the article for her to choose.

Hank: I think you would both benefit by ordering it. If you ordered it, you might have at least the first session a bit milder, as gratitude that you purchased it for Sara.

FLR-HappyHubby said...
Thanks for the kind words. Personally, I would rather you receive it's caress than myself.
This implement is easier to use than a cane, because it is shorter. A cane can be somewhat unwieldy at first.
I see no need for modifications of 'hollerin hollow' , if your wife applies it with conviction. It is truly dramatic with it's impact.
Mike

Anonymous said...

I have been reading on a number of sites about this wicked tool. It is quite expensive also. I am sure it does what the foks on line says it does. I'll take there word for it. My wife likes wood and she is the boss. Dustymarbles

dwcmike said...

dustymarbles: Be happy that your wife does not want to purchase this tool.
Mike