Wednesday, March 28, 2018

how did you approach your wife(partner) to spank you?

REDI occasionally get very personal letters like the following, and thought it was maybe time to share this topic with everyone again.
******************

Dear Mike,
I have frequented your website (and others like it) for some time now, and am working up the courage to talk to my own wife about a female led relationship. I was wondering how you spoke to your own wife when bringing up the subject for the first time.
Sincerely Yours
Joel (a name I have made up for this person)
******************
My Reply:
Hi Joel:

Please look backwards in my blog. More towards the beginning of the blog I have addressed somewhat this issue.. This way you will see our evolution...

Give me more info on your situation, PRIVATELY, before I would ever consider recommending, and if this is your regular email account, then please setup one solely for adult rated content regarding spanking. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Mike
****************
Time for our readers to help, so I am not overwhelmed! Also, maybe if both partners read this blog, I might request the extra encouragement that only a spanker can give to a spankee. Please promise your partner a spanking, but temper your mood on how fast a reply is sent to this blog, with a copy to yourself.

This knee is waiting for you to bend over. Depending on how you answer the request above, it may be a happy woman who is administering the spanking. I have learned that it is always better to have a happy woman administer the spanking.
If you have previously described how you approached your partner on the spanking issue, could you look back and see what date of the posting or the comment that explained how you were able to broach the topic, and eventually convince your partner of your need to be spanked, and the benefits that would be derived by both of you in your relationship.
By your remembering about when you discussed it on this blog, you should be able to find it easier than I can. I can then build a short posting of relevant dates for those who have previously posted. Thanks.the knee is still there, but the woman is looking a little more perturbed with your not fulfilling her request quickly.
THUS:
If you have as yet not explained how spanking began in your present relationship, maybe you might post a comment explaining as much detail as you are comfortable with, without anything that would lead to your identity. If this blog has helped in any way, this is how it could be most useful.

Remeber, I am commissioning the spanker to be certain to follow through if you do not post.
thanks to all who take the time to organize this for the greater community benefit.... May you be soundly spanked as your reward...
bottoms up
RED

13 comments:

dwcmike said...

Let me add my own help in the research. A person just added yesterday a comment to the posting: Tuesday, February 07, 2006
why be a dwc wife?
I guess mine will be a happy wife spanking!!!

john said...

I tried to introduce m/f spanking but soon I discovered the other side of the paddle. On her birthday I gave her a nice handmade paddle. She told me only on this occasion, she should have the priviledge of introducing it to my bottom. A disciplinary session followed with a lecture about things she didn't like at all. You can't stop an angry lady, you know. Better this, though it hurts a lot then all that whining and complaining.

Anonymous said...

I asked her and she agreed that I needed it desperately.

Anonymous said...

we are switching and I had introduced spanking right from the first moment we met..I had told her that I had been into being spanked before...one morning I demonstrated to her how I used to stand in the corner bare bottomed...what she saw struck her immediately and it was from then on that shen knew what I needed so badly and intensely...after that day she quickly developed into a full blown disciplinarian...and a happy strict spanker for that matter...

regards,
Mike

Michael M said...

The best advice is to take it slowly. Buy a man size wooden hairbrush and leave it on the dresser. A few weeks later come home with a bat brush and start using it in the shower. Wait for an upcoming birthday, yours or hers, and on the day make a comment about one or the other of you taking a birthday spanking. If there is no positive reaction let it ride. If she accepts then you might be on your way - don't make a big thing of it. If it is you that gets spanked you can mention later that it got your blood racing. If you get to spank her make it light and playful nd see what her reaction is. When your birthday comes around you can remind her that you owe her the right to take a spanking.

If the birthday spankings are not taken up by her then let it ride. After a while make a couple of mistakes with the internet. Download one of Mikes photos into your pc and leave it where she might find it. When she does apologise and say that taking a punishmnet spanking from her has been on your mind. see how it goes from there.

Good luck.
Michael.

Michael M said...

My apologies for the spelling mistakes in the last comment.
I did not preview.
Guess that it is an extra 6 for spelling from my partner.
Michael

Anonymous said...

We started as a mutual way of controlling my temper. She would spank me if my temper got out of control. Then it slowly moved to spanking for anything she thought was wrong or annoying her. Now she spanks me when she feels like it. Everybody is happy.

Anonymous said...

Sara has told me to respond to this question. As you may recall Mike, Sara is a second generation spanker.My mother in law has spanked Sara's Dad for many years.
When we married I knew nothing about this. About a year into my marriage I foolishly began drinking a bit too much and way too often. As a result Sara left me. I was lost and wanted to win her back.
I went to her Dad and he revealed that he and Sara's Mom had faced a similar situation and then revealed to me how he submitted to domestic discipline as a way to hold the marriage together.

He in turn talked to Sara's Mom and she told Sara how she had solved the problem with her dad. Long story short Sara agreed to come back home and so we began my being spanked for any infraction of the rules Sara had set forth. It was amazing how it changed things for the better.

That was 13 years ago. I will confess I don't always
want to submit but I do. But when I don't want to do it , I do. I think how sad my life would have been had I not submitted. Not only did it bring us closer but I learned how erotic it can be to be over her knee or even standing in the corner with my bare buns blazing.

Anonymous said...

It was over 20 years ago when we started into this, I guess we had playfully did a little M/F at my request. But when she started with the f/M, she started but good. However, my advice would be-get her to do it one time. Beg, do something she like, etc., then for the next few days, do everything around the house that you can. Chances are she will comment on it. If she does, just tell her that really put you in the mood to be an equal participant around the houses. Then start slacking off again, to the point where you become a real pain. I would be willing to bet that she will do it again. Then you reinforce with positive actions again. This Pavlov-like conditioning should work for you. However, as I have said before, after the genie is out of the bottle, you may not be able to close the lid again.
Dan

Anonymous said...

We were having trouble and had seen a counselor. After our sessions ended with the counselor Ann began reverting back into not communicating and letting frustration build up.

We talked while in the car and I told her that we had to do something about it, that I wanted to be the kind of husband that she deserved and not be so selfish, but that I needed her to be open about what bugged her. The kids were out that night when we got home and were continuing the conversation. I said I thought she needed to spank me.

Ann was afraid of going too far and I told her I thought she would not go far enough. I told her about the card game story on the DWC site and suggested that we go that way. Our rules were that she had to dole out as many spanks, regardless of how sore I appeared, and we had to reach at least 20 spanks before it could be considered over.

Ann has gotten really comfortable now and is willing to really blister my bottom. And we feel so close after it is over.

Anonymous said...

I told my wife about my spanking interest before we got married. We never had sex before our honeymoon. For the most part she has accepted it and will spank me when I ask for it. She has been ill lately and not able to have sex but she will talk about spanking me and helps me masturbate while she doe, Junior Smith

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to come across your blogg. I started by asking my wife lynn to spank me. She gladly obliged.She usually does it in the morning, while in bed. She pulls the sheets back turns me over and pulls down my shorts. I then get several good slaps. I live in the UK. Any other UK bloggers?
Stefan

dwcmike said...

john:
Thanks for telling how your relationship switched to being some m/f, but a lot more f/m, if I read the situation correctly. You are a very lucky man, that your wife has learned how to solve problems effectively.

Anon: lucky, i imagine most women say no!

Mike: You are very fortunate to have found such a wonderful woman.

Blogger Michael: your first sentence tells it all. "take it slowly". Be open with your desires.

Anon: The power to stop bad behaviour, is something many women would wish for. Hopefully they find it when spanking their man. I believe as a woman finds out that spanking works, they then progress to more frequent spankings, involving many different behaviours that they would like to see disappear.

Sara's Hank: thanks for a wonderful summary of how it began for you and Sara. Glad to know it will be a life long activity for both of you. It definitely solves problems, and excites the love-making also.

Dan: I believe in discussing your needs with your partner. Then, whenever she spanks you for a specific reason, you must move heaven and earth so that the reason for the spanking does not happen again. Do NOT deliberately do things to be spanked for. As she sees one spanking did solve one problem, she will be more willing to spank you for other problems...
Everytime she sees positive change, she will be encouraged that this method works...

Fred: thanks for telling how it began... Others will gain insight, and possibly see themselves in your description.

Junior Smith: you are lucky that your wife will spank you when you ask. That is a very great step towards her spanking you because she wants to do it. However, if you never progress to the next stage, at least you have more than most women are willing to do.

Blogger stefan: you are fortunate your wife agreed.
thanks to everyone who replied, hopefully more will soon.
dwcmike