Saturday, March 24, 2018

our little secret

Posted by: "msspnker" msspnker@yahoo.com msspnker

Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:18 am (PST)

Displaying spanking brushes

My wife displays an large oval bath brush in her bathroom. Also, she
has hanging in my bathroom a large round bath brush. Guests often
comment "that's a nice brush you have not knowing what they are
really for." Becky is becoming bolder with her public display of her
disciplinarian role.

I think one day soon she is going to reveal to my mother or sister
either in a joking manner or in a matter of fact way that she spanks
me. Although my mother has joked that she should do so...

We have agreed for the most part that our spanking lifestyle will be
our little secret. However, it is agreed to intensify my discipline
she can reveal our little secret in public when she sees fit. Meaning
either by telling someone or disciplining me in front of them.

When that happens she will reveal two secrets at once. The second
being my punishment attire. Embarrassment in the right measurement is
an important part of our spanking ritual.

Our spanking relationship is unique. She enjoys the
control,embarrassment factor, my squirming/whining, and fact she
feels better after administering her stinging kisses.

I embarrass easily and don't like the pain. However, the shame and
embarrassment of submiting to a spanking makes me feel better having
endured and served my pennance so to speak. It's the conflicting
emotions and sensations that is the stimulus.

For me it's the mental aspect and my inner child coming out is most
important and for her it's the physical act of making her feelings
felt, the control, and power she weilds over me with just the hint of
a spanking.

I don't relish the idea of her spanking me in front of someone. But eventually I think it's a natural evolution of our spanking lifestyle. It would fullfill her desire to display her control and
signal she will take action anytime/anywhere. It stimulates the need for me to humble myself to her in public. The key is not to over use the public factor. We think it's better as an implied threat but not
knowing when she will reveal our secret is exciting.

Just a post to intertwine with other messages and to maybe spark more conversations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife has the hairbrush that she uses to spank me hanging in the kitchen. When asked she will state what it is used for, part of my punishment.