Thursday, October 12, 2017

Letter I sent to my wife

Dear ***:

thank you, lover, for the spanking, and the even more wonderful loving that we had last night.

I couldn't be a luckier person, that you love me so much, and are willing to spank me to satisfy my needs. Remember that hopefully some day they will satify your needs.

I am really sad that you would be afraid to ask me something, as you mentioned last night. It shows how dominating and unreasonable I have been for so many years. Whenever this fear springs up, if even for a second, and we are alone at home or on vacation, or out in the woods, or wherever you choose, then spank the hell out of me. I will love you for it, and it will make our life together even more fantastic.

Every spanking is appreciated, no matter how hard, and I am trying to use each one to better myself in your eyes.

One last point: If I am being successful, and you can't find any faults, then spank me significantly every second week if you like for all the years when I should have been showing my love towards you by this behaviour in our married life. If a fault does come up, then spank it away ASAP, so that I am aware, and can work on changing it.

And don't be afraid of me. By spanking me, I am giving you the power to be the decision maker. Please take this power. Example: you were uncertain if we could afford buying new cooking utensils, and afraid I might rant about it. I have tried not to rant at all anymore. Spank me for having dominated our spending so much that you are afraid to spend $30, but I have bought a collection of maybe 30 or 40 spanking magazines over many years that each cost 30 to 35 dollars. Spank me as soon as you have read this if you so like, or the next time you are afraid to spend money. The soup stirrer, the bath brush, or/and the cane make your point the quickest and most effectively.

I love you and will LOVE YOU FOREVER.
bottoms up
Red/Mike

No comments: