Tuesday, October 10, 2017

spanking contract revisited, then spanked

We both agreed that for the last month and a half, the first contract had been fulfilled. It will stay in effect permanently in our life. The contract is to make lifelong changes, not slip back into unacceptable practices.

We have started a second contract that involves:
A)increasing our social life [must go out once a month for dinner or an event with new people, or have someone new over for dinner) I have always been reluctant, so this will change. Because it is a monthly endeavor, a second idea was added.
B) I must work out physically twice a week, of which one must be at a gym when we are in town for strength training. The more activity, the greater health, the better sex drive and sexual life, and a happier existence. This should be easy, because ski season is almost upon us. During my refereeing season(6 months), I am very active, but in the off-season I am less active.


Spanking:
Thanks to Janeen's suggestion, I proposed that I should be spanked to end the first contract. [Bonnie's poem had also been sent by me to my wife (giving Bonnie the credit), and she thought it was interesting.]

The mind twist that is needed:
IF I need to be spanked each week because the contract was not fulfilled, then the spanking does not effectively change behaviour.
The goal of a contract is to improve our relationship, without being spanked. If I succeed, I am rewarded by a spanking, but this is once in 6 weeks. Got it!


Spanking:
First the soup spoon was used on a bare bottom for a short warmup, and it really stings. [Ten swats]


Cornertime


Then out of the corner to lay over my wife's lap for a dose of the holy terror.


Romantic cuddling

kissing

nuzzling

mutual licking and sucking


But then a short strong visit by the bathbrush back over my wife's knees. She used the positioning shown on the dwc lifestlye handbook of trapping one of my legs with her leg, with me being balanced over only one leg, and held one hand of mine behind my back.

When we returned to making love, it was a wonderfully invigorating affair, with my wife orgasm being achieved by my tongue, and my orgasm within my wife while in the doggy position. Her beautiful bottom feels fantastic against my body.

There are definitely benefits for having a spanking contract.

I will not be posting for about ten days.

Until next time:
bottoms up
Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful account of how an FM spanking should go!

dwcmike said...

thanks
red/mike