Saturday, October 14, 2017

our dwc journey

A quick post to let you know the follow-up to my email to my wife. I made, which I thought to be a sarcastically humerous joke about something my wife did, and she did not see the humor. The result was my immediately being told to lower my jogging pants and underwear, and becasue we were in the bathroom where the bath brush is stored, a quick 8 hard strokes with the bath brush while I was bent over. These were given with strength, and I am lucky that it wasn't more, so soon after last night.

So sometimes the spanks are light, and sometimes without warning and without expectation I am bending over for a strong dose of the bath brush.

bottoms up
Red/ mike

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the email you sent to your wife, I thought it was very sweet.

It's always nice to have a spanking administered swiftly and justly. With 3 kids we don't really have the luxary of dealing with things as they arise. On the rare occasion that we are off work together and the kids are in school we tend to catch up on previous misdeeds.

a said...

Is that a punishment?

dwcmike said...

janeen: Yes, it is much easier to deal with things when it is just the two of us inthe house most of the time.
Leo: 8 hard strokes, ful swing with the bathbrush while being bent over is indeed capable of catching your attention.
mike

Tomy Nash said...

When we moved to our new house there was a ridiculous load of stuff. There are still plenty of unopened boxes piled n the garage. I suppose the bath brush from our shower is still in one of those boxes.

So back-scrubbing is more inconvenient. But I'll be darned if I am going to be the one to suggest we buy a new one. That damned thing, with the leverage from the long h
andle is scary.

dwcmike said...

Tomy: yes, a bath brush is very effective, but I have now found the long tawse, the short tawse and canes to be even more effective
bottoms up
Red