Monday, October 02, 2017

4 quick spanks

Anytime it is felt necessary, Lynn is willing to relieve minor frustration with a few spanks.
We were in the bathroom, and I had just finished a shower, and was drying off.[that is, totally naked] Thus, for some valid reason (however, I have already forgotten the reason) Lynn felt it was necessary to give a few reminder spanks. This time Lynn used the plastic hairbrush, which is mostly open with just individual bristles, such that the air rushes through it, and the only resistance to stopping it was my bottom. Partially bent over, Lynn delivered two strokes to each upper cheek, and the area turned bright red immediately. Lynn only connected with the top part of the hairbrush, thus all the force was contained to a very small area. She resisted the temptation to do more, because I had a doctor's appointment the next day, and she didn't want visible marks that would need explaining.

A spanking when needed (real a quick reminder, or just for play), or even when totally no reason exists, is a loving reminder of how much we care for each other.

bottoms up
Mike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There never is quick spankings in this household. I've been spanked after a shower and it is not quick. I know our marriage works because of the spankings. I did not ask, but while dating, my future wife found some over the knee talking brought changes. Today the spankings are always on the bare bottom, always hand then hairbrush, always facing the wall, no matter who drops in. I always have an erection and it is gone quickly, but on those "special" occasions I must masturbate in the front room, on my knees, towel laid out. When finished she cleans me off and then it is over her lap for a spanking that I will remember. I've been seen by my mother-in-law facing the wall a few times, she agrees the spankings have been effective. I have been standing, naked, waiting for a spanking when the phone rang, stood, while she talked and yes she has told them about the upcoming spanking. This is my loving wife, and I do as told. we have a strong marriage. Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

I was interested to read that your cheeks got bright red after just two strokes to each one. My girlfriend says my bottom also gets red very quickly when she spanks me, even when she just uses her hand.

Interesting too that Lynn sometimes spanks you when no reason exists. One time when a woman friend of ours had called by, I was chatting to her when my girlfriend came up behind me and gave three or four firm swats on my bottom. I had done nothing whatever to provoke her, I guess she just wanted to show that she has the right to spank my bottom any time she wants to.

rgds, richard.

Anonymous said...

As a spanked husband, my marriage is stronger. My wife, girlfriend at the time got mad at me at times, said typical male, acts like a little boy at times. She accepted my proposal but with the condition that she takes charge, nothing new, I enjoyed not having that responsibility. Another stipulation that I accepted was spankings, her mother spanked her dad and this family tradition was going to continue. I got my first spanking a month after we were married. She had me stand before her in the front room, scolded me like a little boy, then pulled my jeans down and then my underpants. I protested this happening in the front room, I was soon wishing I had not. Over her lap and thinking good it just her hand, I can take that, but she had hidden her hairbrush and I was soon kicking, squirming, my hand pinned to my back, and promising to be good. When she stopped and I stood up I started rubbing, I had kicked off the pants, and I was told to remove the underpants. Rubbing, dancing around, soon I was facing the wall. The spankings have not chance much, they hurt like hell, the only time anyone as seen me facing the wall or getting a spanking is my mother-in-law. She gave my wife a larger hairbrush and it really gets my attention. Jack

dwcmike said...

Richard: that would definitely show who is in charge
Jack: glad it works for both of you... a quick few psnaks can work wonders.
bottoms up
Red