Monday, September 25, 2017

Danielle and John: be careful what you email !!!

I have expressed openly to everyone that I have a fascination with spanking. IF not, I would not be writing this blog. Similarly, I believe each and everyone of you have both a fascination with spanking, and with possibly learning other ideas in the domestic spanking situation.


I requested from JohnB a little more information about a post of his, and that he could send it to me personally if he felt comfortable sending it. Well, JohnB was comfortable sending it to me, but Danielle (his partner) was not, and now JohnB is siting a little less comfortably.

Any personal information you send to me will be kept confidential, but if it involves your partner or others, make certain you have their permission before you send it.

The result of not asking Danielle is recorded below, with both her and JohnB's permission:

OBVIOUSLY, THESE ARE NOT PHOTOS OF DANIELLE AND JOHNB! [and I am reasonably certain that Johnb's entire bottom was much redder than this.

Hi Mike,
Danielle was annoyed about writing confidential information in a mail to you and the blog. A part of my punishment is to write to you how she dealt with doing this without letting her know.
I was told, I was going to be spanked for this later on that evening. So I waited with a heart full of fear. Would she use the bottom warmer this time. It's a solid oak paddle, 3/4 inch thick, home made, but based on the old reliable from Aunt Kay's blog.

Yes, it's reliable and a great help for an angry lady disciplining her husband.
When it was time, I had to go upstairs for some corner time with the pants down.

And there she was.... in her special outfit.

She started scolding: "How can you do this? You know this information is confidential. Our friends might be embarrassed. We owe it to Mike's discretion that this is not on the street".

JohnB:" Honey I didn't tell a lie. This was true. I even checked the information".

Danielle: "Doesn't matter whether this is true or not. They told us a confidential story. You know everyone can get this information from the internet. And you didn't tell me. Wanted to tell a nice story?"

JohnB:: "Honey, I didn't think".

Danielle: " What I think is, you should get a little reminder that this will not happen again. I won't allow it. Being this is an offence for the first time, this is a 5 on our scale of offences. This time I won't need the bottom warmer. But you know next time you will have a meeting with an old friend..."

And now to business: "Go for the mahogany paddle and drape yourself over my lap".

I did as asked and she added:" No matter which paddle, your bum will show the color of shame when I'm finished".
The spanking started, alternating between the cheeks and interrupted by a renewal of the scolding, all this till my cheeks were burning and red. A picture of my bum after she dealt with my indiscretion has been taken as a reminder for future behavior. Before posting this story, she wants to see what I've written for approval.
JohnB

Dear Mike,
Thanks for your immediate action on this case.
If you want to publish John's email, that's okay.
But ... I like to add a message for Lynn. I'm sure she is as confidential as you.
Danielle

The original messages and Danielle's specific message has been forwarded to Lynn.

bottoms up
Mike

3 comments:

paul said...

I guess all has been forgiven, this was very fair settlement

Anonymous said...

Yes, forgiven but not forgotten is my fear. Mike, you're right. The entire behind joined the party and not a restricted spot as in the picture.

dwcmike said...

As long as everything ended well, life is great.
bottoms up
Mike