Thursday, September 07, 2017

No nonsense spanking

Lynn came home yesterday, and I went to greet her as usual. This has become a habit, instead of simply calling out "Hi" and continuing whatever I was doing. This has been one of Lynn's ideas, that whoever comes home should be greeted and share an affectionate kiss.

It is a good idea, but if I forget, a hairbrush is always a alternative response to a lack of a proper greeting, instead of a kiss.

This time, I greeted Lynn and asked how she was, and her response was that she was fine. In addition, she added that when she has put her coat and parcels away, she was going to spank me. This was totally unexpected!

I asked if I could help with her coat, and also requested whatI had done wrong. Lynn responded she would tell me while spanking me!!!

We almost immediately went upstairs, where I was informed to get the spanking chair, and carry it so that the wheels did not make marks in the carpet. Lynn requested the bath brush, and when seated, informed me to lower my pants and underwear, and get over her lap.The spanking started immediately with enthusiasm. The spanks struck home often before the explanation was given. I was informed that Lynn had decided in the morning after I had gone to work that she was fed up of my taking some food from the kitchen and walking around the house eating it without a plate. Thus crumbs were forever dropping on the floor. The spanking picked up in intensity as Lynn vented some of her pent up frustrations.

I very readily promised to discontinue this practice immediately, and after a number of more spanks, Lynn finally stopped. I thanked Lynn for the spanking, and we kissed. This progressed into very passionate kissing, followed by wonderful sucking, licking, and exceptionally passionate sex.

The aftermath, one day later, is that we are more affectionate than ever, and I am careful what I eat, and where. Also, although the spanking occured around 6Pm, my bottom was still red when we went to bed.

May all your little problems, insignificant to the spanked husband or spanked wife, be solved in such a wonderful method of spank and change your ways, instead of constant battling or arguing.

bottoms up
Mike/Red

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I didn't think you had so much in common with Tom, talking about bad behaviour.
He did get a punishment spanking this very morning. Maybe he will write about it if you like.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for you and glad at the same time! It does make a difference in our marriage.

This Sunday won't be pleasant, though. Ann has been after me for months to finish cleaning my side of the room. I haven't done it - plain and simple. Anyway, we will have the house alone for a few hours on Sunday evening. SO I get a sore bottom.

This has caused Ann long term feelings of anger. She asked me how bad the spanking should be. I told her and she responded saying that she would spank me until two conditions were met:
1. That she felt that she had comopletely vented her anger and frustration.
2. My bottom looks bad enough.

She said she simply will not stop until she thinks my bottom looks like she has punished it to the equivalent of the depth of her feelings on the matter. She said be prepared for her to rest, etc., and then to come back to do more.

I'll let you know the outcome. One thing I know already: because of this spanking and the others I've been given, we get over things and move on. Even if finances are tight, etc., we feel like we're working at it together. And I have the wonderful, powerful, assertive woman back that I fell in love with 25 years ago!

Anonymous said...

Mike, That is ine well spanked bottom in the photo. Hope Lynn makes yours like that. Jane

dwcmike said...

Danielle: Please have Tom write about his spanking while I am out of town. Thanks
Jane: Lynn is very effective when she spanks. Fortunately, we do not proceed to bruises, but definitely scarlet burning red.
Fred: worth talking about in another post.
bottoms up
Mike