Saturday, September 09, 2017

last spanking for 2006


Twas the night before New Year's Eve
and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring,
except for Lynn, her leather straps and paddles, and myself.

Lynn is really returning to the DWC fold with enthusiasm, as slowly, we evolve into being together without family again. It has been wonderful having close family visiting with us, and our son home for the holidays.

In private, Lynn has reminded me that once everyone has gone, she wil be free to spank me whenever it is needed. This could be quite often in the short term as some of my less admirable habits have returned. I am certain that a few spankings will have us completely on track. However, some spankings may occur simply because Lynn is in the mood to spank me. I am loving the affectionate pats she gives to my bottom almost daily while in private.



Oh the weather outside is frightful,
but inside activities are (mostly) delightful,
because no matter how hard the rain falls, (and blows and gusts and blows)
the spanks reign :> the spanks reign :> The SPANKS REIGN :> :> :>

This last spanking had me bare bottom as usual, with Lynn deciding I should lie on the bed, after retrieving the leather implements for her. Lynn is now able to spank with abandon with these instruments, knowing that they are not dangerous as a wooden bath brush might be. Also, with her standing, she has complete freedom of movement, as opposed to when I am laying over her lap.

I miss the intimacy of laying over her lap, but the spanking is usually more intense laying on the bed, and Lynn relishes using three different implements. (The leather strap, leather finger strap, and the leather paddle) Lynn is becoming very accomplished with these.

The ensuing make-up loving sex was tremendous, which eventually involved my orally bringing Lynn to climax, followed by her taking the on top position, grinding my sore bottom onto the bed, before doing her exquisite squats bringing me to a thunderous climax.

So, a Happy New Year to all, and may all your spankings be followed by wonderful sexual experiences.

And may you be in love forever...

bottoms up
Red / Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment responds to both "implements" and “New Year spanking.” As I mentioned earlier, spanking because she was mad at me or spanking because she's the one with the paddle in an argument almost brought spanking activity in my house to a complete stop. For some reason, in the interim, curiosity enticed to look about on the net for potential experience with the dreaded cane.

Alas I found a site for a straight natural cane at a very reasonable price and made the order. Now with a wife with only moderate enthusiasm for spanking I wasn't at all confident of how the item would be regarded, but I assume I'm not unusual in indulging my curiosity about how I might respond to a more intense experience.

The bold step was that I straightened our room (we need a more appealing context) and wrote what I thought was a somewhat clever note and made of display across the breadspread of our collection-- two paddles (one ping-pong paddle shaped or much more sturdy), one 18 in with holes, a yardstick cut in two with the halves glued together, a crop and the cane.

Either the mood was right and/or my approach was perfect as the idea was greeted with some enthusiasm. “When did you get this, how did you get it” were about all the comments the about the cane.

My note implied that the cane should be taken seriously (rather that her use of it should make sure I take it seriously).

By the time she got to it I would say that the spanking was already the hardest she's delivered. But here are a couple of lessons, at least where the natural cane is involved. 1) it's unbelievably whippy and 2) when delivered at anything close to her full strength it's very hard to control-- at least for my wife.

The first cut, while aimed at my butt felt like it cut into my mid thighs (and upon later examination I found I had the welt to support the accusation.”

I suppose I got between 10 and 15 with the cane at various strengths. She tried to keep them amongst her stronger blows, and she liked the whipping swissssh it makes, but the initial welt scared her a bit so none of the rest were as severe as the first one.

The effect ... mainly a burn that woke me up horny several times during the night and an itch to play as soon as possible the next morning. (Play didn't involve spanking but not because of an unwilling spankee.)

I suspect this item will play the primary role in our future spanking life.

bob11

CindysDave said...

Glad to here your year ended on a high note (and the implements ended on your bare bottom!) Here's hoping your spankings return in 'force' in 2007. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dave

dwcmike said...

bob11
We agree that using a spanking implement does not win an argument, but does work to end an argument if the behaviour in the argument merits it. A day later, the argument always seems less important. If I am, told that I am to be spanked for how I have behaved, then I should be spanked.
good luck with the cane, and if you think back now, was the argument really essential, or have you both modified your viewpoints to an acceptable compromise?
Dave: thanks, may you also have al the spankings you deserve, and some just for the fin of it.
Mike