Thursday, September 21, 2017

spanking implements



I thought I would ask a little feedback from you as to what implement you are normally spanked with. I will follow up this poll in a few days with the number of implements that are usually used in one spanking.




Aunt Kay recommends that normally a spanking should be given with three different implements

Thus, anyone experiencing one spanking session as shown in these three spankings would know that they have been properly and truly spanked.





Using different implements makes sense, in that, using one implement can possibly numb the spankee's bottom, and thus the effectiveness of the spanking is somewhat diminished.





Personally, Lynn's use of her favorite wooden bath brush is extremely effective. Any time she adds on an additional non-wooden implement, the intensity of the spanking is dramatically increased. This happens infrequently, but the soreness remains as a reminder for a significantly longer period.






The sparklit poll no longer works, but when I publish this, we might see the results until spanrklit disappeared







Main Spanking implemet



My partner normally does the major part of my spanking using



the bare hand
a hairbrush
a wooden paddle
a wooden bath brush
a leather strap
a different leather implement
a lexan implement
a cane
a combination of the above

Current Results

bottoms up
Red/ Mike

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann uses a combination of things, but her favorite is 3 or 4 switches taped together. She tried a new thing last time: after spanking me facing one direction and getting some welts going, she stood at my head so that the new welts crossed the others and made new welts right on the sit spot. (I should say that I usually lie over pillows on the bed for spanking.) If I have been especially bad, or she feels the need to leave a particularly strong impression, she follows up with the haribrush and concentrates on the worst looking area or marks on my bottom and spanks only there.

dwcmike said...

fred:
good ideas that I have known about but not expressed to Lynn. I wil be suggesting to Lynn that if she wants she should have a few pillows under my centre to raise my bottom to be more effectively spanked.
Also, if she goes to the other side, she can spank both sides more fully, instead of one side receiving most of the brunt of the spanks, unless she has determined she wants to do that.
Evan: sugestios for polls are always appreciated.
mike

Anonymous said...

J. (and N. before her) use "all of the above", with the exception of any lexan item. "Leather" includes the martinet, the strap, my own belt, the riding crop - and, of course, the dreaded "Italian bridle"...

L.

Anonymous said...

As our experiences in TTWD continue to grow so does our experience with variety of implements.

My wife has now become comfortable with a hair brush, a variety of wooden paddles and wooden spoons as well as a leather belt.

We continue to explore various aspects of this exciting lifestyle we have cautiously moved into the use of both a cane and a birch.



Anonymous said...

When my girlfriend started to spank me, she just used her hand. She said it hurt her hand too much when she spanked me hard, so we bought a wooden paddle from a sex shop. We were both keen to try it out, so I stripped completely, and placed myself across her knee. She gave me a few light smacks with the paddle and I said I could barely feel it. This seemed to annoy her, she started to bring the paddle down as hard as she could, alternating from cheek to cheek. I certainly felt something then! It stung a lot, but I didn't really notice the pain as I was so excited.

It was not until afterwards that I realized how hard she had spanked me. I sat down and promptly stood up again! It was about midday, for the rest of the day sitting down was very uncomfortable, even with a cushion. I spent most of the day standing up or lying down, and I could still feel the after-effects the next day when I sat down.

I find the paddle a very good implement. The sound it makes when it lands on the bottom is very erotic, and although it stings a lot, there is no danger of serious injury.

rgds, richard.

dwcmike said...

L: we had lexan but it was not effective...

anon; many of us find that the implement list grows, as do the number and intensity of the spankings, in this lifestyle

Richard: Cindy has had the same response when I stated a implement was not very effective. She simply used it with more enthusiasm, and I regretted both the reason for the spanking, and the dumb thing I stated about that implement

bottoms up
Red/Mike