Friday, September 15, 2017

more serious discipline

Yesterday, was the "every second day" in our regime of spankings to increase motivation to lose weight. Lynn is increasing the motivation with every spanking.

Since returning home from the business trip, we have moved up the scale from the small hairbrush, to 'old reliable', then to the bath brush, then the 'holy terror'.

Although I have lost some weight, it isn't moving much, and some keeps getting put back on, so increased motivation has been Lynn's goal.

Last night, Lynn in a very happy, cheerfully smiling mood, stated 'it's time for your spanking'! Lynn actually then proceeded to give me a choice, or either be spanked now, and then have dinner, or wait until after dinner. I chose now.

Lynn suggested that maybe she should use the cane! I responded that maybe could she re-read some on Aunt Kay's "Effective Caning Techniques", and practice a little before using the cane. Lynn initialially stated no, 'get a leather thing', but before I had retrieved a leather paddle she changed her mind, and stated get the manual and a cane for me to use.

I retrieved both, then setup a chair that I would bend over, and finally placed a pillow on the chair
where my bottom would be. Lynn picked up both the manual and the cane, aptly named by Aunt Kay as 'hollerin hollow'.

Lynn read a little, especially about positioning herself, and I helped adjust her directions. She then stated she would be fine, and would call me when she was ready. I went and stood in a corner in the next room. While there, I heard a number of solid thuds on the pillow, knowing fully that this practice would soon be reality on my bottom. This was not a very fun listening experience.

Lynn requested I return, and promptly had me standing bare at the waist and bent over the chair, using my hands to support myself. What followed were six smart strokes. They stung, but not as much as the holy terror or bathbrush, but then again, it was only six and Lynn is learning. The bathbrush and every other implement is used for many more spanks, obviously. These cane strokes were not as hard as what Aunt Kay had applied as just part of the spanking lesson she had given to me, in demonstrating how to use various spanking implements to Lynn.

I am certain that Lynn will learn how to use this cane even more effectively with practice. (my bottom being the practice ground.)

Lynn then informed me that she was going to take a bath, and then we would make love. She read the Cosmo Kama Sutra[77 mind blowing postions] [available at amazon.com for 12.48, i just checked] that I mentioned maybe a year ago, and we tried a new positon as part of our love making that was really tremendous. Page 79, the rock and roll. The warmth still in my bottom attested to the fact that the cane had done it's job.


If you do not own a cane, I recommend that you click the link to check out this cane. If you are worried that it might be opened by customs, Aunt Kay nicely describes it as an educational pointer, and the likelyhood of it being opened by customs is about nil.

We have purchased all three canes that we own from Aunt Kay's website.

the following description.

Hollerin' Hollow is a 28" long cane with a stiff character. It's impact is approximately twice that of other canes and it possesses an authority that announces "this is punishment, young man." The woman who wields Hollerin' Hollow will be well served in her efforts to build character in her husband. She will definitely receive the respect she demands. $28 plus shipping


I will post my EXTREMELY POSITIVE thoughts on Aunt Kay's Effective Caning Techniques in the next few days, and why you should purchase it.

The spankings are effective, but maybe sex immediately afterwards is fighting against there being totally effective.

bottoms up
Red / Mike

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The eternal question surrounding the notion "serious" spankings: All of us read, possibly with some envy, and our heart quickens to the notion of "the serious spankings." And what was Kay's, Bad Boy Treatment-- something to that effect. And yet I assume that none of us are interested in volunteering to head to Singapore to spit on the sidewalks-- be the administrator of their infamous canings male or female of whatever level of attractiveness. Also with the cane at home, are we to believe that six administered with absolutely full force and experienced technique and a fairly heavy cane is something we really want from our partner? Does the anticipation of such an experience (I'm not imagining blood) generate an erection? (I’m talking very serious full force from a strong women.)

I know that for me the answer is unequivocal-- nope. While at the same time a spanking that doesn't somewhat threaten my limits is a bore, and I'm pretty much not involved-- sexually or any other way. Just a curious dilemma. For me it’s all theatre, and unless it increases sexual intensity I’m not in the play. And there’s certainly such a thing as too serious a caning for my libido.

bobii

dwcmike said...

bobii: I think everyone agrees that any spanking that could cause permanent damage is not part of any spanking blog like mine. Personally, NO caning like in Singapore should be permitted anywhere in the world.
Everyone has their own threshold, and that is what should exist in the relationship.
quoting from the dwc site:
"The training methods suggested do involve strict discipline, and strong doses of corporal punishment. They do not involve torture, brutality, cruelty, or anything that could cause lasting harm. Some of the physical punishments described are meant to be painful. There is no question that welts will be raised and bottoms bruised, but chastisement should never leave permanent marks. " I am actually not certain that Aunt Kay actually lives by the welts and bruises.

Lynn has never left bruises, and never a drop of blood has occurred. These are limits we both accept totally.

Lastly, would you take a hard spanking without follow-up sex?
Mike

Anonymous said...

To your question, would I take a hard spanking without follow-up sex? Basically no. It can be delayed and that can be part of the tension. But ultimately it's definitely about the greater intensity of the sex which is sometimes nothing more then a general increased "sexualizing" of life around the house.

Anonymous said...

Well, I get spankings frequently that do not involve the follow-up sex.

Yesterday, while the kids were out I got spanked badly. I am sort of a slob around the house. Ann has been after me to basically finish cleaning our half of the bedroom. I have gotten many spankings for it.

She used a short rubber cargo-securing strap. She spanked me until I was sobbing hard - and kept on! When she was done she set our kitchen timer for 15 minutes. She said if my side of the room was completely done when it went off that I was off the hook. No such luck.

This went on for about an hour and a half. Yesterday every inch of my bottom was the reddest it has been! Today it is bruised and sore.

Thing is - the room is not done. It was time to go get kids when we stopped. Sunday it will continue. I'll get an initial spanking and then we'll set the timer. Thing is we will likely have 4 or 5 hours this time. And I feel compelled to suggest to Ann that the only thing that could be worse than what she did last Sunday would be to alternate between a group of switches and that little rubber strap. Worse yet is that since I've thought of it I feel honor bound to suggest it to her, because I know how much work and emotional distress my slobbishness causes her. And the extra work getting the kids to do their share.

Knowing what my bad habits cost her I feel the need to tell her what will make the spankings most effective. And lest anybody think otherwise, there is no pleasure in the pain. When the kids left on Sunday I had a hole in the pit of my stomach; I cried real tears during the spanking; there was no erection just before, during or after. I admit to some arousal while contemplating an upcoming punishment, but definitely NOT during.

So a question to ponder for the future: what about in a few years, when we have no kids in the house?

Graeme said...

I love reading your blog and especially enjoyed hearing about your visit to Aunt Kay. I don't think my Angie could be induced into such a visit.

I was very interested in your "first hand" report on the Aunt Kay's family of canes. I would like to buy from her but could you confirm if shipping to canada is discrete? I am concerned about what might appear on the customs declaration. I have been unable to find a source within Canada for canes. There used to be one in Nova Scotia, but he has now closed that business.

Thank you and best regards

Andy

http://happinessisadominantwoman.blogspot.com/

dwcmike said...

bobii: If it is a loving relationship, then the sex might take a couple of days before occurring, depending on circumstances. [But if you want it to be amke-up sex, then it is.]IF spanking does not occur without sex, then it is truly just a game, whereas some of us have found a deeper love without sex immmediately everytime after a spanking.
good luck in your relationship and thoughts.

Fred: Simply tidying your part of the room should not be such a disaster. Throw things out if not ever needed. This is a little to extreme to believe in terms of time to clean.
Lastly, explaining how to add toyour punishments is simply 'topping from the bottom', which is wrong.

Andy; Thanks for the info about your blog, I will read it when I have time, and then put a link if appropriate.
Mailings from Aunt Kay are extremely discreet, and all of my mailings have made it through customs unopened. Canes are listed as educational pointers. The subtle hummor I find to be wonderful. They will educate you well. They will educate you well.
Aunt Kay does not accept many visitors.
Ordering items from her site is however very helpful in paying the bills for a website, and then emailing for advice, or simply explaining your situation would be a first step. You could state that you learned about the items from dwcmike's blog.

Mike

Graeme said...

Hello Mike

Just to keep you informed. I want to let you know that I ordered the Hollerin Holow and buggy whip from Aunt Kay on your recommendation.

She mentioned that "DWC Mike and his wife of Vancouver are lovely people". Thought you would like to know.

Remember, Happiness is a Dominant Woman
Andy

dwcmike said...

Andy: Thanks for the update. May all your dancing be useful for your relationship. You will find that Aunt Kay is very friendly to talk to, and you probably can write to her for advice from time to time.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Serious spanking and sex not with my wife. For those times that a serious spanking is given always happens the next day, she will not spank when mad, always after I take a shower. I go to the front room naked, stands with hands on head, I get a long scolding and I cannot say anything. Once over her lap she uses just her hand and I'm soon kicking, squirming, and when she stops I face the wall. The spanking is not over. She then asked if I have learned anything and I say yes. She likes to make me feel like a little boy and I must call her Mommy, I hate that. She will then use the hairbrush and I find myself pleading with Mommy to stop. Back to the wall, end of spanking, but not punishment. I'm told to put my naughty boy jammies on, which are jammies she made that a little boy would wear. No matter who might drop in, I will have these own. She has calmed down I will admit from the previous day, but the spankings really hurt. I'm put to bed early, sometimes given a bath prior to bed, and if at anytime she sees I have an erection, I must relieve myself of it while she watches. Sex would be great, but as I have learned the female can find others ways to get pleasure without sex and for my wife, the spankings she gives she enjoys. Jack

dwcmike said...

jack: glad it works for both fo you
Red/Mike