Thursday, July 20, 2017

the be careful spank in public

We have visitors for the next ten days, so spankings may be at a minimum, and my postings may be infrequent, except for musings.

The be careful spank in public:

It is thrilling when my wife and I have been out somewhere, and she has reacted to something with a swat to my behind. This happened a couple of months ago, before I was writing this blog, and we were both shocked by it. Fortunately(?), it was done in a place where we did not know anyone, and we think in such a way that nobody saw, but the fact that it was administered spontaneously shows our evolution. When I turned and stared, rather shocked, at my wife, only then did she realize what she had done. The spank had been an automatic reaction to an unwanted behaviour by me. My wife had administered the spank as a warning, without thinking of where we were. This demonstrates she is becoming much more comfortable with the idea of it being her right to discipline me when needed.

The progression from this spank has been the occasional pat on the bum when I kiss her before going out alone on messages, or officiating, or when she is going out somewhere. It is thrilling. The pats are a token of our love, and for me to be aware of what will happen if I do something really stupid to displease her.


until next time
bottoms up
Mike

No comments: