Sunday, August 20, 2017

corner time

UPDATE: MATT has sent me the link to the commentary of the spanking of an unwilling teenage girl. I will NOT post the link, as this would just play to the fantasy of any readers so interested. It really is an unnecessary inclusion by the author! However, spanking of children is an ongoing debate in some circles, and a few faith based groups try to blend it with religion. I find that a sad occurrence.

As everyone knows, if you click on a blogger name, it will bring up their profile, and would show the blogs that they write, and the blogs that they subscribe to. Thus, clcik away on the extreme ones, and you can read just about anything.

PS: Many people would find what is written here to be abhorrent! Such is life. ENJOY!!!

******************************

Probably I deserve a time-out for not thoroughly checking out a blog before posting a link. However,knowing what most people reading this blog would think, corner time on its own without suitable chastisement would be insufficient.

Depending on the level of annoyance, this might be a significant hand warm-up, followed by the trusty hairbrush
and maybe a strap to make certain the idea was remembered.
bottoms up
Mike

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike:
An excellent blog with excellent referrals. When will you show some of the men being spanked with hairy cheeks and baldness (chrome domes)?
Rachel & aj Widget

dwcmike said...

rachel and AJ
very few photos of that around, but you might like the video posted MAy 30th
Mike

Tiggs said...

Hi Mike!

I'm just relieved that someone DID catch the truth behind that link... so many of us go blindly with our links and such. A good lesson learned... the same goes for lists of Followers. I need to have a quick look-see on all of mine, now that you've reminded me!

Hugs! And a soft pillow!

dwcmike said...

Tiggs: Hi.Yes, I have to look at a blog for awhile before posting a link. the problem is that I do not want to publicize anything related to spanking of children. In addition, for better or for worse, some are simply too extreme for my way of thinking... not wrong, just not my cup of tea.
Lastly, I don't publicize who follows my blog, because some people use that to self promote their ideas.
I must start checking however, to see if just being there is something that I can't agree with.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Corner, facing the wall, purpose to display a properly spanked bottom, just ask my wife. Always over her lap, facing the wall, time varies, no matter who might drop in. My wife states, if you wish not to be seen facing the wall, best behave, Also woman have seen it all, but seldom see an adult male with a very red bottom facing the wall. Jack

Anonymous said...

The only child my wife spanks is me. She has found that spankings have helped our marriage and I have improved in my attitude and behavior. When we were dating we both would just drop in on one another, no advance warning, just drop in. The worse spanking I got and the reason we lived together prior to our marriage was on one such visit she caught me masturbating. I had gotten up late, just out of the shower and sitting on the toilet looking at F/m magazines. She took the magazines, I went to stand up, oh not so fast she said, finish and they we will talk. I did as told, cleaned myself up, now she said welcome to your new life. We will have you move in with me, the bathroom door will be left open when you are using it, and she said if you wish to act like a naughty little boy I will treat you as such. I was soon across her lap in the front room and getting a spanking that had me squirming, kicking, pleading, and finally crying. I face the wall, got a stern lecture and by the end of the day had moved in with her. She was still mad and prior to bed I was given another spanking. I love her, the marriage is strong as well as her hand. Jack