Friday, August 18, 2017

Spanking Lynn

Well, time to explain a little more of our lifestyle.

The first item is that my spankings are never like the spankings described on the DWC website.The article in "tips and methods" is excellent, but we do NOT follow the summary that ends with "When you let him up, his eyes should be wet with tears, his knees should be quivering, and it should be obvious by looking at his bottom that he is displaying the marks left after a good session."

My bottom is well spanked, as are the backs of my upper legs sometimes, but I have never been in tears or knees quivering. We believe that this description is more for show, than reality. It is NOT necessary to spank to this extreme to be effective.

Lynn spanking me is extremely effective in relieving my stress, or in relieving her anger/disappointment with me, or simply reminding me of how I should behave.

I have been acting more dominate lately, and I am reasonably certain that Lynn will give me a spanking to remember who is in charge of spankings almost exclusively.However, the husband is not always wrong. Lynn has done a couple of things that were really wrong, and developed from her allowing stress to build in her life, and not reacting to the stress reasonably. The easiest way is to talk to me about the stress, and how we can solve it.

The result of the behaviour had Lynn agreeing to Seven real spanks on her bare bottom. I thoroughly enjoyed the view of Lynn's beautiful bare bottom, as all husbands do. The spanks were firm, and did not even elicit an ouch! Previous rare spankings have had Lynn ouching with only four spanks. The spanking was followed by fabulous hot sex. I am certainly not one to hold grudges.

Two days later, though, another case of the stress Lynn permits to build surfaced, and resulted in a spanking of eight spanks. [ You might see that I am adding one each time their is a need for another spanking] Her bottom displayed a very nice shade of pinkish red where my hand had spanked, and the sex afterwards was really memorable. My hand was sore after the spanking, so it does not have the callouses that my bottom has built up over time.

Have the spankings reduced the stress? Not really, but they have helped a little for the time being. While being spanked, and then making love, the worries of the world tend to diminish, and can be followed by a wonderful nights sleep.

The point of this posting is to let everyone know that I believe both partners can and should be spanked at some times. Both parties can benefit from a spanking. This is more in line with the Dorothy Spencer Plan than the DWC plan. However, we might state that the spanking ratio is maybe hundred to one Lynn spanking me, and I have only built up to eight hand spanks of Lynn.

Many women love being spanked, and the blogs you can read are amazing. I wholeheartedly recommend Hermione's to you, if you have yet to visit, as well as Tiggs and Bonnie's.

Spankings can be for fun, or for discipline, but they bring the couple closer together than ever. Old Fashioned Micheal might agree.

Now a fun video, if you watch to the end.... Wish they showed these type of commercials in north America!

Bottoms up
Mike

9 comments:

OLD FASHIONED MIKE said...

Your timing as usual is impeccable.. As I mentioned a few posts ago... I spanked my wife.. she took it well and apologized... she had been clearly wrong.... I noticed a little "iceiness" in the air however. This tension has remained for a bit. Last night we attended a play and I got into a conversation with an attractive young woman who was friends with one of the actors...
I suppose my wife felt neglected.. In fact I admit I was a bit rude and the woman was very attractive. In any event, when we got home I got the cold shoulder.. I responded in kind. Suddently I was told to drop my pants (PJS) and get over the bed.. I knew that meant a spanking.. the position that she has ALWAYS used for spanking me is with my legs spread WIDE straddling the bottom corner of the bed (we have no footboard).. this is to keep me from "clenching"... She was FURIOUS.. ahe got the paddle off the wall and went at my bottom.... for what seemed like forever.. I was howling and ultimately sobbing.. she continued.. The description on DWC is fairly accurate for me. FINALLY I felt I couldn't take it and put my hand in back to block the next lick. She ordered me to stand up.. (figured she was done) She then made me take the belt from the doorknob and extend my palms.. I got 5 licks on each hand and ordered to keep them out of the way. I was really crying hard now and my hands stung BADLY ... my behind was even worse.. She used my belt on my bottom for awhile.... even more humiliating.. I have a large bottom.. I'm not fat by any means but I'm a big guy.. and my bottom is appropriatel large to match... I was screaming with pain... Finally I was ordered to the corner.. She handed me the paddle and told me to put it back until further necessary.. (ominous). I put it back on the wall.. Where the corner is the paddle hangs on one side and a foto of a me having just been whipped very hard.. and still straddling the bed is in a frame... It's an extrememly humiliating foto.. supposedly to serve as a reminder as I do corner time of what I've just been through.. on the bottom of the matte inside the frame it reads. "NEVER TOO OLD FOR A TANNING"
The whole experience was painful and embarassing.. I finally was allowed to go to bed on my stomach of course.. This morning my bottom is black and blue with welts and the muscles are SOOOREE... It was the worst licking I've ever received in my life.. I approached her about the severity of it.. she once again told me I had ignored her.. but she was ALSO ANGRY AT MY HAVING SPANKED HER LAST WEEK. (I had not spanked her for YEARS.. as I mentioned.)... SO Mike while I agree both partners can and perhaps ought to spanked.. beware the ugly head of "revenge".
I've determined not to spank her anymore... Today, I am still lying on my stomach... sitting is out of the question.. wearing pants is out of the question so I'm nude from the waist down.. I feel completely humiliated and sore. (well I guess that's the idea of a licking).. I have learned my lesson the hard way... I imagine I'll be remembering it for sometime to come.
Old fasioned Mike

Tiggs said...

Bless you, sweetest Mike! I appreciate your kindness and truth behind your words. I absolutely, totally agree with you about spanking being very good for both partners to experience at one time or another, whatever ratio or scenarios work individually, of course.

It makes us all more understanding, empathetic and well-rounded individuals, while also allowing us to see both the error of our ways and the path of least resistance! And it is a lot more fun, to be sure!!!!!

Love and hugs!

Dante d'Amore said...


Geesh Mike, you really had me going with this post.

I was on the edge of my seat (well, mentally at least because the other variety requires that "movement" stuff) and yelling:

YES!!!!

Alright!!

Ya, go for it!!

Cool!!!

My heart was pumping faster and I was starting to breathe faster and just as I was getting ready to scream YA MIKE!!!, I read this:

"The point of this posting is to let everyone know that I believe both partners can and should be spanked at some times. Both parties can benefit from a spanking."

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!?!?

On top of that I look above me and see my wife has already been here and that it's now too late to try to bribe you to change those lines.

Geesh Mike, I have to say I am quite disappointed.

And I thought we were friends ...

;)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure I will never spank my wife. First, she is a gem and has never done anything to warrant a spanking. 2nd I am not sure I could do it and I don't think she would allow it or it would be beneficial for her/us. I however have warranted a spanking.

For us spanking is very new. I believe it is beneficial for me and we have seen results. I suspect the results will not only continue but unforeseen ones will also pop up.

I do not believe in the DWC site since it probably scares the heck out of most wives since it is so extreme. It may have good intentions but by being so extreme it is doing spanking in general a disservice. At least that is my opinion. If they lightened up the site it would help husbands to persuade their wives more easily.

JWLR said...

Nice vid Mike, we laughed, my wife loved it! The only time I have spanked her is gentle love pats, a cupped hand to make the "sound" during foreplay, and rarely a slap during love making. When it comes to stress relief or just plain deserving it, yes she earns them, but will never happen. Would I? Absloutly. But, it only works one way and she relieves her stress giving not receiving. The good news its working great for us for the last six months. We are closer than ever after 29 years together, sex it amazing, and we are very happy.

Thanks for the B/W pics especially 2 & 4! R

Anonymous said...

Mike,

There is a plethora of sites of men spanking women. Apparently there are a lot of women who need or want to be spanked. It is no stretch. The way we are brought up is for the man to be macho and the woman submissive. Man spanking woman is a natural extension of that stereotype. Most people would not consider it bazaar or even slightly perverted. It would be cheered on.

Woman spanking man, however, is a complete role reversal. Most people would probably consider it perverted or bazaar. The idea of a woman completely controlling a man through discipline is not imaginable to most people. Most people don't stop to think that there are people who live perfectly happy lives with this arrangement.

Please don't turn your site into a man spanking woman site or a combination of both. Man spanking woman is boring. I can find all those sites I want. Woman spanking man is where there needs to be more sites.

dwcmike said...

OLD FASHIONED MIKE:
Every couple decides how spanking works for them. Every spanking has to be consensual. Only time will tell.

Tiggs: it is also is an unexpected event, which can lead to a solution of a problem, and accompanying fantastic sex.

Dante: I always love your comments, and with Tiggs loving to be spanked, it will still remain that rare occasion when your bottom is warmed. Enjoy both sides of the hair brush.

Anon: please choose a name

JWLR: Glad you enjoyed the video, and the pics. Every couple is different, and I believe males should be spanked far more often than females, unless the female loves to be spanked.

Anon: rest assured the majority of spankings will be Lynn spanking me. please choose a name
Mike

Hermione said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog, Mike. yes, I love being spanked, but in our home, I won't be reciprocating. Ron likes to do the spanking and I like to receive them, and neither of us is interested in switching roles.
I'm glad it works for the two of you, though.

Hugs,
Hermione

dwcmike said...

Hermione: Lynn has really really no interest in us switching roles also.
mike