Monday, August 14, 2017

Laurent Lebeau art

Laurent's creation of this woman shown in the above art is absolutely amazing. Seeing her drawn 'in action', so to speak, in a spanking scene, is fun. I believe these drawings are truly excellent.

I have had some very gracious email conversations with Mr. Lebeau.

I, like many other people probably do, have copies of spanking art and spanking photos that they have come across while browsing the web. You simply right click on the item, then choose save as, and then save it into a folder that is buried deeply enough that no one simply looking over your shoulder would wonder about the folder. Thus, a few days ago, I thought I would publish a few of Laurent Lebeau's drawings. I did not remember what site they came from, so after creating the posting, I Googled his name and found a few places. One had an email address for Mr. Lebeau, and thus I emailed him to ask permission to use

Laurent focuses on all aspects of femdom, and has excellent art. Some readers may be attracted to his dressing men in woman's clothing, while dominating and spanking them. Some might fantasize about a younger woman spanking an older man. Being truthful, some of his art is not to my liking, but that is when he has a girl watching a older man being spanked.

One fun idea is that Laurent is not afraid of showing the dominant woman holding the man's erection while guiding him over her knee.

In my opinion, a far more erotic way than simply pulling him into position by his ear. The sexual aspect of spanking and domination is always present.

A google search on the artist's name brings up a number of sites where his artwork can be viewed, and possibly purchased.

Click on the following link to see his most current art. Laurent Lebeau artwork

I have also found a myspace site that Laurent has! Laurent describes himself:
I am from France. I enjoy travelling a lot being both a writer and artist. I find my inspiration in all the thing I see around me. I have seen many landscapes, many people, many feelings and they are all my unique richness I am a graphic artist of the wonderful Fetish World and I illustrate fantasies and decorate playspaces... I am into the ''scene'' I invite you to discover more...

If you are a member of yahoo groups, then you could join his Yahoo Group!
After a letter back and forth, I received the following:
" Okay I send you a series of spanking discipline artworks and you can take my info in my website... Please mention I will be in art show next Thursday 28th 2009 New York City... for who want attend. free participation upon reservation
all my best Laurent"

Laurent is mentioning " The Fetish Marathon 2009 in New York City, Thursday May 28th, through Sunday May 31. Laurent also wrote: "Please mention I will be in artshow next Thursday 28th 2009 New York City... for who want attend. free participation upon reservation." Unfortunately, I do not know the address of the artshow.

So. Laurent has sent me about twenty drawings with permission to use them on this blog only.
I will use a few at a time over the next few months. The choices for today were of a man, cross dressing, but not totally unhappy with this aspect, if you look closely at the last drawing.

bottoms up
Mike

6 comments:

Penny said...

"showing the dominate woman"

Dominate is a verb. The adjective you should have used is dominant.
You seem to be an educated man. Why are you guilty of this solecism?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing; His work is remarkable. I for one can identify with a few his drawings.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Ed sees Penny standing there with Her paddle again, glaring at any mis-user of the language.

Keep it up, Penny. We love it! When are you going to paddle Mike???

Ed

dwcmike said...

Penny: Thanks for keeping me in line, so to speak... Changes have been made. The only soles I know are on the bottom of shoes :-)

Anon: Glad you like them.

Ed: Glad you approve, and glad that Penny does not know who I am...

Mike

Anonymous said...

No matter how the spanking is given, as a male I just know that spankings are a positive. My wife is very old school, bottom is bared by her, over her lap, depending on why, it is either the hand or paddle or both. She knows I enjoy being spanked, being over her lap and she also knows when she is finished I wished I was not over her lap. I have danced around the room many a times, I have stood facing the wall displaying a red bottom. The worse spankings are when she tells me to undress, hands at side, the scolding is long, and the spanking longer. As all males I do get an erection, but once again depending on what I did to earn a spanking is how it is addressed, either it goes away while being spanked or the worse I must masturbate and insure it all ends up in the towel and trust those spankings are the worse. Jack

dwcmike said...

Jack: thanks for sharing. My erection always disappears during a spanking, except when I was younger. Also, as I have aged, Cindy/Lynn has learned to spank me harder and longer
bottoms up
Red/Mike