Wednesday, August 16, 2017

red and white

Well, Lynn yesterday very justifiably gave me a bare bottom spanking! Sometimes, my responses are sarcastic, and they inevitable have me regretting what I sometimes think is humor.Lynn lay on the bed, and I lay over her knees, while she used the wooden hair brush that we own. Repeated spanks to the same spot, before moving to a new spot, certainly changed my attitude to using sarcastic remarks.

Today, had a repeat performance, and it is only mid-afternoon. This time it was once again the hair brush, which is made by a company called Goody. She picked it up and said GOODY, both in delight to be about to solve a problem, and humor in using the name of the company which so coincides with the effect it had on her, and the effect she was intending to make on me.

Hopefully I will earn soon!

bottoms up
Mike

No comments: