Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Some interesting quotes

Randomly searching through blogs, I found a link to the following site.

click on the following link to get to the site:

Abel and Haron's Spanking Gifts

They have the above illustration, that can be purchased for tee shirts, caps, mugs, etc....

They also have a section of some biblical quotes worth repeating, that can also be printed on tee shirts, mugs, caps, etc..:

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correctionProverbs 23:14 The Rod and Reproof Give Wisdom
Proverbs 29:15 Thou shalt beat him with a rod

A fun couple of minutes imagining buying something with these or other sayings on them, and either wearing them, or keeping them as a in house thrill only.

My favorite: generate renewal energy, spank me now.

I couldn't resist:
an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...
should you spank a DWC woman...
The devil made me do it.

bottoms up
Mike

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a male who looked for a woman to spank me, just a very strong desire. I was in my mid 20's dating a older woman, one morning I came to the kitchen naked, she smiled, cute she said, now please put something on, oh she said I was leaving, next time you will displaying a very red bottom. I waited a month or so and once again walked into the kitchen naked. Thought you would try it again she said standing up and grabbing my ear, that hurts I said, sorry she said and over her lap I went. Her hand stung and I got more than I wanted, but when she stopped I was told to get to the bedroom and I did as told. Over my lap she said in the bedroom and I looked at her and she had enough. I was back over her lap and she applied the hairbrush. I had to face the wall in the kitchen, naked, red bottom on display. Told the next time would be worse. I enjoyed the spanking no matter how it hurt and since have received worse spankings. Joseph

Anonymous said...

Say what you want, but dating for me was looking for a woman who would spank. Found such a woman, a few years older and learned that she felt men needed to be spanked at times, but she would decide how, when and where. My first spanking was a couple of months after we started dating, it was her apartment, and of all things on a Saturday morning. I came to the kitchen naked, thinking she would enjoy, Not, I was over her lap and her hand got my attention. The rules were laid out and since we have been married, over three years, they have not changed. Been spanked not only at home, but in hotels while on vacation, at my mother-in-law home, she a widow, spanked in the bedroom. All spankings end with me facing the wall, could be the bedroom, front room, kitchen. Spankings are private, but others have seen the end results, not many. Jack

dwcmike said...

Joseph: glad you have found what you are looking for.

Jack: Glad you also have found the woman of your dreams, beyond just a woman who spanks you, but also loves you
bottoms up
Red/Mike

larryK said...

I have gotten (and deserved) a few bare spankings from my wife--Since we had gone together since high school I thought we had talked about everything we had not --Unlike others who have written I was not looking for a spanker nor thinking about it at all---the first time was a surprise and not a pleasant one--It was bare and hurt my butt alot---It has to happen every so often in an otherwise great marriage----Happy wife--happy life---but every so often with a damn sore ass

dwcmike said...

larryK: glad that this method of solving problems works for both of you folks. It definitely works for Cindy and I.
bottoms up
Red/Mike