The questions are:
1. Has anyone ever seen your bottom after it has been spanked, and seen traces or marks from the spanking?
2. If they have, and asked, "what happened to you?", would you respond that your partner has spanked you, and this is the result. Furthermore, I accept her right to spank me whenever she feels it is necessary. We are more in love than ever because she spanks me.
Evan said in a comment to a previous posting:
1. Quite possibly: The day we went to sandy Hook, I didn't see anyone I knew. I sunbathed with a white sun hat sort of concealing my face (covering the eyes).
In the changing room at the gym i have complied with her requirements and do not try to conceal either the submission shavings or the marks on my buttocks. I am never sure how obvious they still are after a day or two, I notice them but because I am looking. I also think that as the years go by it is less uncomfortable to display shaven genitals, since it is becoming very common, if anything it makes me part of the younger crowd since 20s and 30s seem to do it almost routinely not to please a dominant partner.
2. I have promised that if asked i will say that I was spanked and that she was right to do it because I deserved it. However, that has never happened. No-one ever asked.
1. I have been at the gym when spanking marks are still showing, but in the change room I try to stay in a corner so that no one sees while I change. I, however, do shower in the public area, and a hot shower re-ignites the reddness in my bottom, so it probably has been seen.
2. If asked, I would respond yes, depending on who asked.
A stranger while we are out of town, definitely yes.
A close friend, yes.
Someone I know in sports, but not a close friend, no.
I have changed. Writing this blog has helped, reading other people's blogs has helped, and personal advice from Aunt Kay has helped. I am no longer ashamed that I am spanked, and actually quite proud that I accept being spanked, such that I would probably say yes in most circumstances.
Monday, August 07, 2017
The questions are: