Monday, May 21, 2018

comparison of brushes

The following was sent to me by G.S.

Hi Mike,

You wrote: "Lynn, this time chose the "Body Shop' bath brush, which is definitely more lethal than the normal bath brush from the Vermont Country Store. I must take a picture of both one day, to show you the difference."

I enjoy your blog spanked hubby very much, so I thought I might make a contribution in return. Here's a photo of the two excellent brushes in question. I don't believe that The Body Shop is stocking their brush anymore, at least not in the USA and not on their website. The lower brush is indeed a genuine Body Shop model; their logo is on the other side.


Keep up the great work!

All the best,
G S
Thanks G S. The Body Shop BathBrush you show is slightly different from ours, in that the writing does not exist, and it is slightly more round. I love the writing (tongue in cheek) of assert your independence.... this certainly happens when Lynn is using this brush. She does assert herself!!!!
bottoms up
Mike

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This weekend, my wife and I celebrated my birthday.

Friday morning I was told to lie on the bed and with a paddle, she turned my bottom to a bright red.

On Saturday afternoon, I was back in the bed with the same results. Long and hot, not missing an inch.

On sunday, I received the official birthday spanking with the brush. I had a feeding that there were quite a few extra "to grow on", quite a few.

Monday, Labor Day, back in the bed thinking that the paddle would never stop.

Tuesday morning as I was getting ready to take her to the airport, she said "first things first", and I was being kissed by that paddle one more time.

Five long sound spankings in a row.

I am in awe of that woman and her skill. My bottom was bright red everytime from top to bottom without a bruise or cut. My wiggling, kicking or protests did not prevent her from making sure I was well spanked before stopping.

Today, Thursday, I still feel like I am sitting on a hot stove. Keeps me up and moving.

What a woman. I am so fortunate.

Lee

Anonymous said...

To correct myself, the Body Shop does indeed sell a wooden bath brush, excellent for spanking, in the USA these days. It's at:

http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/index.jsp

Search on "cactus body brush."

The illustration initially misled me, as it appears elongated with a very small head, so I assumed it was some other sort of brush.

It's somewhat narrower and lighter in weight than the old-style Body Shop brush pictured in comparison to the Vermont Country Store one.

G.S.

Anonymous said...

I believe Vermont Country Store is no longer offering their bath brush. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the VCS bath brush has vanished from both their website and the paper catalog I just received, but never fear -- it's been in and out of stock and back in before.

However, they just added another highly pervertible item. Go to:
http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/Shop

and search on "bongers." These are those rubber balls at the end of flexible metal strips at the end of wooden handles. Catalog copy: "Get a rhythm going to bong the solid rubber ball on your neck, back, shoulders -- anywhere really."

Go, VCS!

Gary Switch (my Scene name, so OK to publish)

dwcmike said...

Lee: Happy Birthday. It appears you have been given quite a present..
Gary Switch: the body brush one in Canada was different, but this one certainly looks effective.
bongers... interesting.
Mike

Anonymous said...

VCS does not have the bath brush at their website or the mail catalog. I was trying to order another. We actually use the brush for showers (and spanking) an the thing is getting a bit beat up looking.
She has a great wooden hairbrush that would put that one to shame-try a store or website that sells supplies to hairdressers,
Dan

dwcmike said...

Dan; so many places sell so many brushes, and it is fun to find them, especially if Lynn smiles while showing me one.
Mike