Saturday, May 05, 2018

Time to experiment

I am certain many of you have visited many other blogs. Their format is a big improvement over previous years. (that is, the format of this blog).

If you look at My Dirty Little Secret you will see amazing things, besides interesting reading. Being able to add a play list of interesting music, and a photo shoot in effect of pictures of Bettie Page among other things makes it simply amazing.

Best I get off my duff, and start learning. Blogger promises that when you update to the new format, the old format will stil be retrievable, if necessary.

Thus, in the next while, I will try to devote time to changing the look of the blog... As I go along, feel free to add suggestions.

I hope I will not be spanking myself for attempting these changes.

The beautiful women are always more attractive to look at than males.

bottoms up
Mike

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The self thing really doesn't work. Often a good smack is followed by a not so hard one.

Also, it is important to not be in control. To reach a point where you wonder "What was I thinking" when I wanted to be spanked.

To get several more wacks than you expected.

If pain is all you want, I suppose it would work, but there won't be a hug after.

Lee

PS. Still hot after four days.

Michael M said...

Hello Mike

Well done for upgrading the site. Looks smarter already. Can you get your wife to teach you about "there" and "their" - as in your first paragraph "their format" not "there". I have noticed before that you are not very good with this word. Perhaps she can spank it into you.

I had quite a punishment just now for forgetting to pick up a dress at the cleaners, thus causing my wife to go out last night in something she did not want to wear. Before we left the house this morning I was in my g-string and over the bench for 12 with the birch twigs that I have to keep ready each week and then 40 with the cane. Not easy to take on the bare but it certainly reminded me to do what I was asked in the future.

Best wishes Michael.

Anonymous said...

Mike,
I like the new format. Has a fresh look. Easier on the eyes.
Regards,
Rob

Black Anne Bonney said...

"The beautiful women are always more attractive to look at than males."

I would disagree. A well spanked male bottom is probably one of the prettiest things in the world.

Anonymous said...

Ahem Dana!!!

dwcmike said...

Lee: whatever floats a person's boat is fine wiht me, as long as it does not harm others.

Michael: thanks for the grammar lesson, now if you can only remember to fulfill messages when requested.

Rob: thanks, listing how many posts a month is boring...

Dana: hope you liked the newest post.
anon:?

Michael M said...

Ouch!
Will check my messages.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Spankings are most painful and effective immediately after you make him cum, THEN spank hard.