Wednesday, May 23, 2018

stress relief

Post from Aug 21, 2008
Yesterday, had us stressing over certain things in our life, and, in my opinion,Lynn was really stressing out, until I could not cause her to calm down. I, unfortunately, then responded badly from the stress, which really brought things to a head, or should I say bottom.

Lynn left the room, and returned with the BODY SHOP bath brush. It was bend over the couch, bare bottomed for about ten hard spanks. It solved the problem,a nd once again we were able to talk reasonably. The stress is not solved, but at least it is back under control, I think. Lynn keeps stressing however, and I may be needed to bare my bottom again today, solely to relieve her stress.

Later yesterday, we were much more relaxed, and thus became amorous in the afternoon. I suggested to Lynn, however, that she really should use the cane, if ever I blurted out badly. i suggested we could use it now, and she agreed. I know that this is somewhat (or a lot) of topping from the bottom, but we need to keep lessening the stress. Lynn did six strokes with the 'hollerin hollow' ,with me bending over and supporting myself with my hands on my thighs. When the six were done, I stated that those last two I really felt, and Lynn decided that we should re-visit the first four. Thus, four more strokes were given.

Lynn is learning to make the cane strokes felt, but many times shies away from making them strong. I thanked Lynn for the spanking, told her I loved her, we cuddled, caressed, and had fantastic sex that afternoon.

Spanking solved the problems for the day, and gave us great climaxes and affection.
I certainly don't understand spankings without sex as being the normal state of affairs for some couples. Spanking releases our latent inhibitions, is effective in diminshing problems, and ourselves to enjoy sexual activity to the fullest.

Without spanking, we probably would have been cold towards each other for days, as happened sometimes in the past, before we moved into both play and discipline spankings.

To each there own!!! Enjoy life...

bottoms up
Mike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
I find that discipline from Max always strengthens our connection, both sexually and non-sexually. Thanks for another good post.
Maryann

dwcmike said...

Maryann: you are welcome.
Mike

Hermione said...

I just saw a display of those BS brushes today. Pretty heavy duty. As for the cane, wow, good for you.

I do agree, whatever the reason for a spanking, it sure clears the air and makes us feel much closer to one another for at least a couple of days after.

Hugs,
Hermione

dwcmike said...

Hermione: every implement depends on how strongly it is used. the Body Shop bath brush does have a strong weight, so when it is moving it does take on a bit of a life of it's own
Mike