Friday, May 11, 2018

swift solution, but didn't last

We have not had any spanking in our life recently, except for play spanks. Today, marked a return to more on the spot spankings whenever Lynn is annoyed.

We are still trying to arrange a vacation, but various complications kept evolving. Thus, no decision has been made, and we keep mulling over possibilities.

My overreacting, or as Lynn might say, picky and complaining type attitude, had her retrieve the body shop bath brush, and requesting I bend over at the waist, immediately in the bathroom.

Lynn then proceeded to significantly spank my bare bottom, simply concentrating on a small area of both cheeks. That thing hurts.

I don't verbalize my reactions, which is something I have to learn to do, but I looked in the mirror a few times and was amazed at my significant facial reactions of pain when a spank landed. I had always believed Iwas quite stoic, but this truly altered that opinion I had. Lynn must have done about twenty spanks, with excellent arm swing at my bottom, when she asked if i was learning, which I immediately agred with. This did not, however, mean that she had finished teaching the lesson.

She spanked away again, with easily as many spanks if not most certainly more, and I did NOT try to count. When she stopped, i thanked her. My bottom had a circular red area on both cheeks, about double the size or more of the round 'body shop bath brush' on each cheek.

My bottom stayed warm for most of the afternoon, and still showed red a few hours after the spanking.

We, unfortunatley had a melt down later that evening, and will have to discuss it later today. I am extremely stressed by events at the moment, as is Lynn. Maybe spankings will help solve the problems, or at least, put any problems in perspective.

It is absolutely amazing, but more importantly stupid, that we are retired, and our to do list is overwhelming....
The two photos show the position, but both implements look tame besides the body shop bath brush.
bottoms up
Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did not know you had so many loose ends to tie-up in your life. Take it in stride and do not get so tense. We do tension relieving spankings and enemas. They work for us.
Rachel & aj

dwcmike said...

Rachel: I agree with your advice... and we are working on it. Fortunately, we have not tried enemas, but glad to know the combination works for situation.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Never received a spanking in the bathroom. Even though it's a large room still not enough room for her to get a good swing. Have had many on the spot spankings, where she will tell me to bare my bottom and bend over, many times the sofa arm, bent over hands on kitchen chair, standing hands on wall bottom arched out and bent over the bed many times. We have found spanking does help me put things in order and not fret or loose my temper over them. And if I'm short with her spanking WILL make that change. I love submitting to her spanking me but when it takes place and she is setting my bottom on fire I wonder why I submit. But when it's over I know why I submit.
archedone