Thursday, May 03, 2018

implements to purchase

I do not remember if I posted about this implement. It was brought to mind, when reading on a group I belong to 'women in charge'. I have changed the name of the group. slightly. One wife stated how she had used it on her husband.

I found it in one of the ticky tacky beach shops you may find at any beach resort in North America. It was something I saw when younger, and comes with many different phrases. Obviously, it has another for wife tamer, and another with the saying something like " the cute little deer with the bear behind"

The difficult (fun?) part of purchasing it was Lynn saying if you want to buy it, then you have to go back and purchase it yourself... I had tried to convince her to purchase it, but to no avail.

Thus, with two women working in the store, it required the foolish discussion of purchasing for a friend that was getting married. They didn't believe it for a second... Oh well!
These come many times with the name of the recreation area you are visiting, like La Jolla, so I have whited out the name.

The paddle is not very thick, but does pack quite a sting, and the arc needed for it to be flush on your bottom, means it is travelling very quickly at impact.

What fun implements have you found at beach resorts?
bottoms up
Mike

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike.

We have a "husband tamer" we use from time to time. Because it is lighter wood, it does not produce the numbing effect of heavier paddles...the result being that each swat is felt in it's entirety. After a while the bottom develops quite a "burn" indeed.

One word of advice, because it is not really intended for use, the paddle comes with sharp edges and a large uncomfortable handle. I took the time to sand down the corners for safety, and the handle to fit into Beth's hand better.

Another novelty item we have purchased and use on vacation is one of those small plastic hockey sticks...we used the goalie version....

norman.

Anonymous said...

Sara and I found a paddle in a shop on a boardwalk on the Jersey shore.It also said Husband Tamer. Sara made me pay for it and while getting change she smiled at the cashier in such a way that I saw the girl blush.
That nite she broke it on the fifth swat. Still it was fun and played into my turn, of letting another woman that I am discplined by Sara

redtail said...

We have an identical paddle we picked up in a tacky Las Vegas souveneir store, except that it is labled an "Attitude Adjuster". Anytime my wife mentions my "attitude", it is adequate warning that s spanking may be impending. Isn't it wonderful how such an innocuous phrase can set the wheels in the mind spinning?

And as you mention, although it seems lightweight, it can leave a real sting when used over the knee, and if applied with a full swing with the spanker standing and the spankee bent over at the waist, it can do real damage. Actually we reserve it mostly for serious spankings, though it sometimes comes out for a few fun spankings as well. I too, have rounded the sharp edges a bit with sandpaper.
johna

Scott said...

Here is a link to a yahoo group that specializes in souvenir paddles.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/souvenir_spanking_paddles/?yguid=234942277

Kind of fun.

dwcmike said...

Norman: I agree with the sanding to round the edges. We have rarely used this after the vacation, so will have to be proactive. Hockey stick...another Canadien???

Hank: I can imagine buying it, with Sara beside you. Interesting discussion for the woman serving you, when she next speaks to her friends. A exciting way to let people know.

Johna: thanks for starting a blogger account, so that now you are officially known as redtail... Many implements can do real damage, it depends on the force and will of the spanker. A woman who is mad, withthe body shop bath brush in her hand, or a cane, can be very intimidating.

Scott: thanks for the link
Mike

Maria said...

I made my boyfriend buy a paddle for me to use on him, as part of a weight loss regimen. I ordered the following customized inscription:
"To keep him svelte—
Use paddle and belt!"
I had the woodworker carefully fit the words so the holes would be in between the words, and i still use it occasionally. Of course it has sanded edges, and occasionally decorates him with black and blue marks.

dwcmike said...

Maria: Glad to hear you are so in control of your relationship. Would love a picture of this paddle.
thanks for writing
Mike

Anonymous said...

I went to a sex shop to buy a spanking paddle. The assistant was a middle-aged woman and was very friendly. She asked if the paddle for me to use and I said no, it was for my girlfriend to use on me. She smiled at this, and as I was leaving the store she warned me to be careful of the door, which was on a spring. It was liable to swing shut rapidly and hit me "but not on your bottom unfortunately".
richard.