Saturday, May 19, 2018

Continued help

Seems I am getting back to a more personal level, relating our spanking activities. Yesterday brought another significant spanking, that helped both of us.

Lynn was dressed up for our going out to dinner and a movie, wearing a skirt, and blouse, with leather shoes.

I was getting ready, when she brought the spanking chair into the bedroom. She had a smile on her face, and announced it was time for my spanking. I thought we were going out soon, but she felt other items needed attention first. This might be a first of her bringing the spanking chair into the bedroom. Normally, she either requests I retrieve it, or has me accompany her to it, while she carries a spanking implement. She announced that she even has shoes on to have the proper elevation when I am over her knee.

What followed was as usual, in that she sat on the chair, and I was bare bottomed over her knee. A strong dose of the Vermont country bath brush ensued, followed by a pause as the reason for the spanking was explained (a small lecture about we have to lessen our stress, and that this will help get us back on track), and then another significant amount of hard spanks followed. No pattern of spanks occurred. Sometimes, if a pattern emerges, the spankee could lessen their effect by anticipating the next spank and relaxing one cheek. Without a pattern, one has to surrender to simply accepting the spankings beneficial caresses.

I am getting much better at letting go, such that I no longer count spanks to hide form their effects, nor do I try to remain stoic.

Lynn has improved even mope than I have, because she delivers as many spanks as hard as she determines, not being swayed by my reactions. Knowing that I endured an survived the spanking session with Laurie and James, has lead to the revelation that she can pretty well spank as hard as she wants, as long as she wants, and I will survive, albeit with a very sore, bright red bottom.

When the spanking ended, I thanked Lynn for the spanking. I was then permitted to get dressed, and we went out for dinner and a movie. I certainly felt the soreness in my bottom, while we sat at dinner, and whenever I shifted around in the seat at the movie theatre.

The love making later that night was wonderful. For both of our benefit, the spankings may continue frequently until a totally happy, stress free and calm sea prevails.

bottoms up
Mike

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new format!vfwudon

Anonymous said...

I love it when Sara spanks me right before we go out.
Last time we went to her sisters for dinner and I could barely sit and yet i was aroused all evening. Needless to say when we got back that nite, it was wonderful for both of us.

Unknown said...

As much as I have thought a spanking before going out would be of benefit it has NEVER happened. Either there is not enough time or someone is around.
There has been once or twice when SHE was going out alone that I had the benefit of a reminder before she left that I was expected to do the work she had assigned.

Hermione said...

Mike,

What you said about patterns is very interesting. I never thought of a pattern as reducing the effectiveness by preparing one side while relaxing the other. I prefer the predictability of a pattern, but there's a place for both approaches. In fact, I had planned on addressing patterns in an upcoming post.

Hugs,
Hermione

dwcmike said...

johnr glad you approve, but I can't find out how to put stat counter back on the blog... I like looking at the number of hits.
Hank; a spanking before going out definitely gets your attention for the entire evening.
Gary: ask, and you shall receive. I am certain a bright person like you, without knowing the family make-up, could arrange it, and your partner would make certain you felt it.
Hermione: looking forward to your posting... patterns can establish a rhythm, but lessens the unknowing worry/thrill.
Mike

Anonymous said...

To make sure I get the full effect of her spankings and especially when I have messed up big time, it is always prior to going out. I owe her a dinner out for my actions and she enjoys watching me squirm while eating. She tells me later other women know that I've been spanked, by the way they look at me. There is no enjoyment in bed either and I lay on my stomach. The next morning depending how bad I was, I could end up standing naked in the front room, getting a long lecture and then another spanking. My wife knows that the wait is better than the spanking when it comes to punishment and also knows facing the wall afterwards, and I praying no one shows up. Joe